Public charter
Denver, CO

Posted May 17, 2009
i love ps1 it is a great hands on learning school where i can get classes that are right for me. im taking college math classes with a sophmore reading class and a sci class for seniors and its a school where every one knows each other and every one is friends with every one its a place of no clicks and freedom

Posted December 16, 2006
I love PS1. It was the first choice we made when we came into the neighborhood. This school not only challenges the students but also lets them have a say in their educational goal. My son did not like to read and with the help of PS1 he is now reading and enjoying it. The involvement they have within the community is also outstanding.

Posted August 02, 2006
PS1 has bent over backwards to help me keep my son in school. My son had to leave for awhile and they never questioned why, but are welcoming him back with open are. Communitcation has been great even when the staff should have been on vacation.

Posted June 07, 2005
A wonderful school. Very dedicated staff that wants every student to do well and will do everything in their power to make this happen. Lots of school spirit, 6-12, great SPED support, wonderful trip opportunities for all the students: Ireland, Honduras, Costa Rica, Sand Dunes, Mississippi River.

P.S.1 Charter School