Denver, CO
Students enrolled: 1,228

Montbello High School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
MHS is a really bad school to go. I am a junior right now and I was new to this school last year my sophomore year. As of right now I hate the school mainly because the students here don't want to learn, students are very disrespecful to teachers and one another. Another reason is that I don't feel safe in this school. This other time I went to the bathroom and these black girls kept glaring at me with dirty looks and kept saying the rudest things EVER. I don't really feel comfortable in this school and I think this school needs help improving.

Posted January 05, 2010
We're not just delinquents! Montbello is a school with alot of diversity, and hope. I am currently attending montbello high school, and i can say i am truly enjoying my time here, im enrolled as a 15 year old sophomore, nevertheless thanks to the help, suport, and guidence of the educators and staff at montbello high i am able to graduate next school school year, allowing me to leap ahead towards my ambitions and dreams. Despite the behavioral problems @ montbello its a great school! and if your willing to work....You'll learn, those who choose not to will fail -with love for my school ashane

Montbello High School 4

Posted December 18, 2009
I believe with the new leadership/new principal, Anthony Smith, I truly feel that Montbello will become the school that everyone knows it can be.

Posted December 01, 2009
If I had it all to do again I would not send my children to this school. It is a very large school with a lot of students which is fine. The teachers do not seem to have time to teach or to meet the challenges they are faced with. There are always going to be kids with discipline issues the kids who don't shouldn't suffer. I think a large number of teachers have given up on trying to engage the kids , on being creative. I would guess it's easy to teach smart kids. For a lot of childeren it just doesn't come that easy and they have gotten lost at Montebello and then the school just gives up. I hope I don't come off as a disgruntled parent, I'm not I have two children at different ends of the spectrum both at Montebello . Hopes this helps

Montbello High School 3

Posted November 02, 2009
Right now im a junior, currently in montbello HS. well i dont think the students are disrespectful they are all very nice and treat you with respect if you treat them the same way as well. over all i think this is a good school they have many clubs you can participate in and they also have many AP classes that students can take and challenge there selfs, they also have great teachers that teach the students what they need to learn but they also communicate with them and get along with the students. by my being here all my three years going on to fourth i think you should send your students to Montbello High School!

Posted October 14, 2009
I feel as if we are judge by all the wrong reason we are not disrespectful I do think we need changes and as a Senior I do not want to leave me school the way is it.....I feel as if everyone has gaven up on us and we have nothing to look forward or atleast move forward to. It hurts to see my school go down when we work so hard to keep it togather...I haven't seen nothing good come out this year and its depressing we need someone to step in. The principle is great but we need some motivation to help us go on.

Posted July 09, 2009
Well i think this school has change alot from back in the day. My child gets high grades and has lots of fun at the same time. Send your child to montbello!

Montbello High School 1

Posted May 28, 2009
this school is not recommended by me at all. the students are disrepectfull and we never learn anything because we have to focus on them getting on task

Posted March 22, 2009
Montbello needs to bring in a high quality leader with a strong vision that includes high expectations for students and staff.

Montbello High School 5

Posted October 13, 2008
Montbello is not a bad school is actually a very good school, montbello offers alot of accelerated classes (ap). Also montbello has alot of different clubs. It has a good enviroment and theres help offer in every corner you turn into. I would sent my child to this school anyday. People judge montbello for what they have hurd of it, you dont know unless you walk the halls over all montbello is a great school.

5000 Crown Blvd, Denver, CO  80239
Last modified Montbello High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montbello High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top