Denver, CO
Before care: Yes

Denison Montessori School 4

Posted September 26, 2014
This is the best school in the area for k-6. The beliefs on how the children learn is the way it should be. Kids will learn more when given the freedom to pick what they want to focus on at the right time for them, let the child lead and be amazed. I have had two boys attend here since they were 4 and 5, the teachers blow me away, I become attached to each and every one. You feel as you are a part of a family instead of a visitor. The communication is above any DPS school I've seen, or heard about which is important to me. The rating DOES NOT do it the justice it is deserved. Awesome school!

Posted March 07, 2014
I love Denison Montessori. Both my kids attend and I can't imagine there are better teachers to be found anywhere in Denver. The Principal was new last year and has brought new life and energy to the school. It is truly the best Montessori program in Denver Public School!

Posted February 26, 2014
Everything about this school is outstanding ! The teachers, office staff, Principal, AP, etc.... are all amazing, welcoming, and supportive. I am thrilled to have both my kids at Denison!

Denison Montessori School 3

Posted June 05, 2013
The Teachers are wonderful they are knowledgeable and great with kids and parents. Principal and the main secretary are not friendly and disorganized. Love the two secretary upfront always friendly and know all students and parents

Denison Montessori School 1

Posted January 10, 2012
I heard this was a great school. Unfortunately, the administration is why I pulled my kids out. It's too bad because there are some awesome teachers.

Posted October 14, 2011
Excellent school!! The rating does not do the school justice when you look at the diversity, both cultural and economic, that this school serves. Teachers are the most highly trained in the district, as they must have state as well as Montesorri credentials. My daughter is thriving in the loving environment created by Denison's staff. Most importantly, these children are learning to think outside the box, not just teaching to the test. DPS could learn a lot about sucess if they payed more attention to the inner workings of schools like Denison!!

Denison Montessori School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
This is the first year for my child and she has excelled in her math skills. She has improved tremendously in her reading skills. I am very happy with this years output in her growth in education. Denison has been good for her. I will continue to push and monitor the administration to be the best it can be for all children and their education.

Posted March 05, 2011
This school is great. My daughter has achived more than she would have in an average dps school. The classes are not over crouded and she gets alot of one on one help.Everyone here is a familly the older kids look out and help the younger kids. my daughter is in 3rd grade and not only is learning her curriculum but she is learning about other amazing stuff as well. The y have been learning about france and to top of the lesson they turned the classroom into france, the other classrooms came in to enjoy delicasies from france that encluded snails , bread and cheese !

Denison Montessori School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
Denison is awesome! 2 of my daughter have been there for the last three years and they are excelling in every aspect. The curiculum id the best I have seen so far, my daughter never feel pressured they just love to do what they do it is a very relaxing enviorment and because of that they have learned at an exceptionl speed. I could not be happier with Denison, I would recommend it to anyone!

Posted June 16, 2008

Denison Montessori School
1821 South Yates St, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Denison Montessori School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denison Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top