Posted May 04, 2015
I am always amazed at how well my child is growing with each passing school year. Her teacher is great and really cares about her interests and in guiding her to be the best she can be. By having the same teacher for 3 years is really an advantage to both the child and the school The teacher becomes familiar with the child's challenges and develops ways to help enhance it. Best decision I could have ever made to have my child attend this school The rating doesn't do the school justice. In my opinion they are rated "10"

Denison Montessori School 4

Posted September 26, 2014
This is the best school in the area for k-6. The beliefs on how the children learn is the way it should be. Kids will learn more when given the freedom to pick what they want to focus on at the right time for them, let the child lead and be amazed. I have had two boys attend here since they were 4 and 5, the teachers blow me away, I become attached to each and every one. You feel as you are a part of a family instead of a visitor. The communication is above any DPS school I've seen, or heard about which is important to me. The rating DOES NOT do it the justice it is deserved. Awesome school!

Posted March 07, 2014
I love Denison Montessori. Both my kids attend and I can't imagine there are better teachers to be found anywhere in Denver. The Principal was new last year and has brought new life and energy to the school. It is truly the best Montessori program in Denver Public School!

Posted February 26, 2014
Everything about this school is outstanding ! The teachers, office staff, Principal, AP, etc.... are all amazing, welcoming, and supportive. I am thrilled to have both my kids at Denison!

Denison Montessori School 3

Posted June 05, 2013
The Teachers are wonderful they are knowledgeable and great with kids and parents. Principal and the main secretary are not friendly and disorganized. Love the two secretary upfront always friendly and know all students and parents

Denison Montessori School 1

Posted January 10, 2012
I heard this was a great school. Unfortunately, the administration is why I pulled my kids out. It's too bad because there are some awesome teachers.

Posted October 14, 2011
Excellent school!! The rating does not do the school justice when you look at the diversity, both cultural and economic, that this school serves. Teachers are the most highly trained in the district, as they must have state as well as Montesorri credentials. My daughter is thriving in the loving environment created by Denison's staff. Most importantly, these children are learning to think outside the box, not just teaching to the test. DPS could learn a lot about sucess if they payed more attention to the inner workings of schools like Denison!!

Posted March 05, 2011
This school is great. My daughter has achived more than she would have in an average dps school. The classes are not over crouded and she gets alot of one on one help.Everyone here is a familly the older kids look out and help the younger kids. my daughter is in 3rd grade and not only is learning her curriculum but she is learning about other amazing stuff as well. The y have been learning about france and to top of the lesson they turned the classroom into france, the other classrooms came in to enjoy delicasies from france that encluded snails , bread and cheese !

Denison Montessori School

Posted April 08, 2009
Denison is awesome! 2 of my daughter have been there for the last three years and they are excelling in every aspect. The curiculum id the best I have seen so far, my daughter never feel pressured they just love to do what they do it is a very relaxing enviorment and because of that they have learned at an exceptionl speed. I could not be happier with Denison, I would recommend it to anyone!

Denison Montessori School 4

Posted March 10, 2008
Test scores and ratings don't do justice to the early education opportunities at Denison. The primary classes (age 3 through Kindergarten) are amazing and the teachers are all wonderful. Our daughter received an outstanding education during these grades.

Denison Montessori School
1821 South Yates St, Denver, CO  80219
Last modified Denison Montessori School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Denison Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top