Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2014
By far the most horrible school in the Denver area the the staff there are by far the best people there with such enthusiasm ......(sarcasm) and is horrible run there constantly changing the school i mean you expect students to treat you with respect (common sense) I've been going there since 2nd grade till 8th grade yet i don't feel prepared to go to high school

Posted March 23, 2011
Wyatt works hard to meet all students needs. I am amazed with the teachers and all the awards Wyatt wins. Did you know Wyatt was given the Department of Educations Center of Excellence award for two years in a row? Wyatt was also just awarded The Governor's Distinguished Improvement Awards. Only 22 schools in Denver received this award. I am proud of Wyatt and all the work it does.

Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2010
I feel like wyatt has change a great deal. It at one time was a family oriented school. It seems as though the face of the school is changing, and the focus is no longer the students and families. There has not been a steady leadership in the building and it seems as if they cant find the right leader(principle) for Wyatt, and because of this many families are not happy with Wyatt Edison. Many families have been apart of the Wyatt and the community for years and feel that something needs to be done. It breaks my heart to see a Great school go loose such great values that it once obtained.

Posted April 29, 2010
I always visit my grandchild's school, when I am visiting Denver! I was so impressed with the control of the class room and the behavior of the students! Very impressed! My granddaughter loves it!

Posted April 16, 2010
Big ups to Mr. Ralph Horan a wonderful teacher at wyatt!

Posted September 13, 2009
Wyatt is a great school for children from K-5th grade. My children are doing very well. But when the children reach middle school 6th-8th, Wyatt does not offer children the experience of extra curricular activities such as band, homeconomics, sports, choir and ect. Those are extra experiences that children need. Many children with behavior issues or other disabilities that attend Wyatt would be much beeter stimulated if they had extra curricular activities, otherwise it can be very boring for children. Last year they hired a music teacher which he offered musical instruments to the children. My children absolutely loved this it was very stimulating to them. Can you imagine how much more stimulating the enviroment would be at Wyatt if there were more extra activities offered?

Posted December 23, 2007

Posted August 10, 2007
My son Finished his last Year at Wyatt and He has been there sence Kindergarden. He loved the school and I would tell anyone how wonderful it is there.

Posted August 05, 2007
My experience on Wyatt Edison Charter school is wow my son will attend the 3rd grade this year and he is at a fifth grade reading level good speller and loves math.He has done plays and has a blast on field day he also had a summer reading program where he improved his reading even more.Also my twins attend and this year they will go to 1st grade one of my twins had a speech problem and had 2 years of headstart with no improvement but by the middle of kindergarten year he was a different child and is a great speller.

Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School
3620 Franklin St, Denver, CO  80205
Last modified Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.