Posted May 03, 2013
I am a 7th grader here at Eaton Middle School and I must say this school is very impressive. The teachers help out in many ways and they provide so much for students to move on to the next grade level of education. I would recommend the parents to transfer all of their children to this middle school. Even though great-schools rates it an 8 out of 10, the staff and school board makes it feel like its easily rated 10/10. I look forward to graduating in this school district at Eaton High School and remembering how proud I was to go here.

Eaton Middle School 3

Posted July 18, 2011
I went to his school, and I am in a new town now. I was in the district for about 5 years, 1st grade though 6th grade. In 4th through 6th, I couldn't help but notice the high amount of predjudice and favoritism that was in the school. I felt a little scared to go to school. I felt that if I did somthing wong, people would make fun of me. And when I admitted that I liked Hannah Montana in 4th grade, I was teased for a year. The teachers I noticed, almost favorited ther students, the ons that sat at the crowded tables, the ones who played vollyball and basketbal and ere good at everythng. Some teachers were different and loved everyone.

Posted January 07, 2009
This school is excellent. The teachers and staff help you when you need help, if you come in and tell them if you need help with your homework.

Posted October 26, 2008
This school has the most amazing teachers and administrators of any school I have attended so far. The teachers care about their students' futures, and the same is true about the Principal and Assistant Principal. Eaton Middle School assists the lower section of students academically, but does not shun the upper echelon students. They have a great gifted program, taught by a phenomenal instructor (believe me, I was part of that class.) Their math program is also amazing, and the 8th grade math teacher is truly the most amazing and brilliant teacher I have ever and will ever have. The athletic program is very good, and there are extracurriculars that tend to the interests of all of the students. The Fightin' Red spirit coarses throughout the school daily, and Red PRIDE is the backbone of the school. Eaton schools push their students to the best of their ability, and it shows.

Eaton Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2008
I agree with the reviewer that if Eaton's grading policy is stricter than other high schools', it could put my child at a disadvantage to get into college when colleges see the transcripts. This concerns me so much that I have considered changing schools. I wasn't real impressed with my child's sixth grade teachers, but the fifth and seventh grade teachers were incredible. They were caring and gave my child very personalized attention...same for the principal and vice principal. I agree with the reviewer that I love the school spirit too!

Posted January 23, 2008
This is a wonderful school with wonderful, dedicated teachers who continually seek excellence for their students. It's a public school with the feeling of a private school. Of course, I'm biased because I teach in the district. However, when compared with other middle schools in the area, it excels; hence, the rating of 'high' by the state. All schools study for the CSAP, our state test. EMS teachers have done well preserving their curriculum while preparing for tests.

Posted July 19, 2006

Eaton Middle School
225 Juniper, Eaton, CO  80615
Last modified Eaton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eaton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top