Bad
Good

My daughter has been going to this school for two years now, and every year We've had the issue about nobody controlling traffic at the crosswalks. There is a "police" officer there, but does not do his job. Four times in the span of 4 months i have seen, including my kid, kids almost literally get hit by a car. I've complained to the school each time, and the so called "police" Officer hasn't done anything, along with school telling me that they Don't control the crosswalks, B.S.!! In kindergarten the school basically had no Teacher so about half a class of kindergartners we're behind including my child. Overall, horrible school!

Lumberg is a great school which has a diverse student body and dedicated, professional staff. The principal is always available for conversation, as is the full-time parent liason. Everyone who has contact with my child is open to answer questions or have conversations about his progress. The para-professionals are sweet and truly concerned about the kids in their care. There are many opportunities for the teachers to experience professional development and growth, and the school has a program in place to encourage parental involvement. There is an open-door policy and parents are welcomed to visit the school and volunteer. There is a feeling of welcome and inclusion in this school that we hadn't found in our other Jeffco Elementary School. Plus, the kids are really great--friendly, excited, and happy.

This school is always improving and looking for neww ways to help the kids that go there. My nephew is in 5th grade and love his teacher Mrs. woodhouse and my niece is in kindergaden and loves loves loves school

Don't let this little neighborhood school fool you- they are packed with dedicated teachers and staff that make sure you're child(ren) are succeeding. When your child needs extra attention in some areas they get it. When your child needs more challenge, they give it and keep pushing to get even further. My children have attended this school for 2 years and I'm pleased.

Great principal, teachers and staff! Our daughters are getting great individualized attention from awesome teachers. I highly recommend Lumberg and the other Edgewater schools. The economic and ethnic diversity is an asset to our children's development. Great support from the community.

Lumberg is a great school with awesome teachers and staff including the principal. He is very dedicated to all the students. My kids all went there and I recommend this school to everyone.

Teachers are very involved, they are willing to spend extra time on a child who is having a difficulty learning.

Last modified Lumberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.