Ellicott Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2013
Great school and all the teachers except the tech teacher are wonderful. The staff is great. We came from an out of state top ranked school and they seem to keep the same standards and want the kids to succeed. The tech thing first was very odd, due to other states do not require it and really find it to be useless. The teacher of the tech classes is very rude and arrogant. I have my children in additional classes thru online for tech, foreign language, and advance classes so they will be able to excel and avoid the tech teacher at this school. But the main class teachers are so wonderful and go beyond whats required.

Ellicott Middle School 5

Posted May 15, 2009

Ellicott Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2009
My children have been in this school district for the past 9 years. The teachers & administrators really care about the students. They are constantly working to improve in all areas. It is a small community and a great place for your kids.

Ellicott Middle School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
I'm an 8th grader and most of my teacers in the past 4 years have always payed attention to my grades and would always talk with my parents

Ellicott Middle School
350 South Ellicott Hwy, Ellicott, CO  80808
Last modified Ellicott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellicott Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top