Englewood, CO

Posted February 20, 2013
My Son went their since Kinder, not knowing pretty much nothing and not fluently in english. But in less than 3 months he improved very much academically. He now goes to Ft. Logan, and very happy to have my little girl attending this year 2013 at Alice Terry.

Posted September 16, 2011
Love This School the teachers are great. Both my boys attend this school and they love all their teachers. The only thing there is not alot of activities after school. But its a really good school.

Posted August 17, 2011
I love this school, great staff who take the time they need to help the kids. Even going out of their way. The principals door is always open. Pick up and rop off are terrible sometimes even seem dangerous. Needs major improvement.. even though they just improved, but a great school!!

Posted May 13, 2010
My son has gone to this school for 3 yrs and I like everything the school has to offer!

Alice Terry Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2010
This school is getting a lot better. The staff seems to like teaching here and they reallly care about the kids. The principal is new, and is good with the kids and families. There aren't a lot of after school activities, but my daughter loves going to school everyday.

Posted February 24, 2010
Alice Terry Elementary is the WORST school EVER!! The teacher are not very good with the children, they yell at the children for no reason and this school year the principal is ignorant and doesn t take action when she needs to.

Alice Terry Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2009
The teachers are great and the school is structured well. I'm not happy about the planned changes they're going to make in the school structure. The new superintendant doesn't seem to care how the parents or teachers feel about his decisions.

Alice Terry Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009
My son loves Alice Terry!! He is advanced proficient in literacy, his kindergarden and first grade teachers have done an excellent job in teaching him literacy skills.

Alice Terry Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2007
There is a horrible lack of communication to parents. I never get the monthly bulletins. I get no information about upcoming events. I have to call to find out anything and still even then usually get told wrong information. The school is unorganized and has a lack of leadership. Lock downs and drills are a disaster and always result in confusion among the students, teachers and parents and scare the poor children out their wits instead of inforcing a sense of security. My son doesn't want to go to school anymore because of how he is treated by the other students, yet there is nothing done about the other students' behavior. I wanted to wait until my child finished 2nd grade when he would be tranferred to Fort Logan anyway, but neither he or I can take anymore. I will put him pretty much anywhere else at this point.

Alice Terry Elementary School
4485 South Irving St, Englewood, CO  80150
Last modified Alice Terry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Alice Terry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top