Sheridan Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2011
This school is okay, if you don't have a special needs child. They don't accomidate need well. No special classes. Extended day and keeping kids until 5pm in just not good. Where is family time? And if your child feels ill, you won't know unless they are running a fever of vomiting. They make sick kids stay! Poor organization on conferences and it takes twice as long to wait for the families that need interpreters. We were 35 minutes past our time.

Posted August 08, 2011
Bad coordination, bad field days, keeping children til 5 pm, the staff just doesn't care about a parents wants and needs for their children. My childs test scores dropped being in this school. I'm very disappointed!

Posted August 09, 2009

Sheridan Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
Im very disappointed in the way fort logan organizes their parent teacher conferences I have yet to review my daughters school performance because the lack of planning.I have yet to speak with my daughters 3rd grade teacher ms aiken this is the second time Ive showed up for parent teacher conf. and do to the lack of planning or just plan rudeness I have yet again failed to discuss my daughters performance I have a busy work schedule and am tired of coming to this school to be let down by the poorly un-organized staff.

Sheridan Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2006

Sheridan Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2006

Sheridan Elementary School
3700 South Knox Court, Englewood, CO  80150
Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top