All Souls School 3

Posted November 10, 2013
All Souls is a wonderful place to send your kids. It is very accepting and you all become a family by the end of your 8th grade year. This school prepares kids so well for high school not only through academics, but becoming young people as well. Language arts, religion, and social studies are the stronger departments as a whole, but on the other hand science and math are on the weaker side. To improve the school, it would be necessary to really focus on those subjects a bit more because they are vital studies. Other than that, I would recommend the school to anyone looking for a new, better change. Any graduate that comes out of All Souls is a potential successor and prepared for anything.

Posted December 10, 2012
I would highly recommend All Souls!! My daughter is a current student in 2nd grade, and absolutely loves it. Contrary to most traditional Catholic schools, the community is very accepting of non-Catholics and makes everyone feel welcome. The school also offers a gifted & talented (Enrichment) program, as well as a special needs program, which again, is contrary to other Catholic schools. The leadership team is phenomenal. Bill Moore, the Principal, is a legend, as is Father Bob, who both stand outside, rain or shine, every morning and every afternoon to see that the kids get in and out safely. I can't recommend the school highly enough. We transferred from another Catholic school, and the difference is truly night and day! Sincerely, A.F. (Littleton resident)

Posted October 21, 2012
My son just started this year as a fourth grader and we are thrilled so far with everything about All Souls. My son has special needs and the staff has been very supportive to our family and son. He has been able to remain in the regular classroom and is treated fairly at this school. The teachers have modified his work yet still expect him to keep up with the other students which I really like and the other students have been so friendly and helpful. Mr. Moore is a super supportive principal and its wonderful to see him outside with the students everyday. We love this school and will keep our son there through 8th grade..

Posted June 20, 2012
I went to this school when I was little and now send my children Pre-K through 8th grade. Over the years, All Souls has continued to bless our family with great education, a supportive staff and a wonderful community. My 8th grader is more than prepared for high school and I am confident that my other children will have the same experience. Thank you, All Souls!

All Souls School 1

Posted February 07, 2012
I think that this school has great potential with its principal who he is. I think the staff does a great job of creating fun activities. The only thing that is bad is the teachers. This is a generalization because some of them are absolutely amazing, just not enough. My children have experienced this time after time. This especially in the middle school department. I don't want to point fingers, but social studies is a great point of middle school. Unfortunately it is one of the only ones. Unfortunately the teachers make a school, so this school is not satisfactory. I hope my children can overcome this mistake on my part (to send them here) and go into high school mostly unscathed.

Posted January 12, 2010
All Souls has been a blessing to my family. The care and consistent accountability of students is second to none. The principal, Bill Moore knows every family and child at the school. It is a place where children from preschool (also excellent) to 8th grade thrive and truly become better citizens and students. My daughter has attended All Souls from pre-school throught 8th grade. My husband and I woudl highly recommend the school to anyone looking for a safe and nurturing environment where children thrive with challenging academics.

All Souls School 3

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted January 08, 2008
This is a great school! Mr. Moore is the Principal at All Souls, he has been for 20 years. He treats all parents equally no matter the background. He is their for your child to receive an education. And he isn't satisfied until he knows its being done with the best tools available, in the appropriate environment for the task at hand. The school is challenging for the students, but very rewarding! Our Public Sector should be enrolling from ELC to 8th Grade at All Souls to understand what real education is about!

Posted January 29, 2007
Our son attended the preschool (Early Learning Center) for two years before we moved out of state. The teachers he had were fantastic. Ms. Christy and Mrs. Callahan were very enthusiastic and they had very stimulating ideas and projects for the kids. The kids had Spanish, Music, PE and religion one day a week. These classes were stimulating, but also helped my son build confidence and awareness of his surroundings. I can't say enough about All Souls ELC! It's wonderful!

Posted August 31, 2003
- a former student

All Souls School
4951 South Pennsylvania Street, Englewood, CO  80113
Last modified All Souls School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Souls School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.