Englewood Leadership Academy 0

Posted January 03, 2010
This school takes the extra effort to pull out the best in already talented students

Englewood Leadership Academy 5

Posted November 05, 2008
Here at Englewood Leadership Academy we have many opportunities. It's absolutely amazing what we can do here! Our block schedule makes life amazingly easier but the homework is a nice boost. The teachers are amazing and so are the students! Everyone here is so nice! With each class, you are not discriminated by your grade. There's the E class, the L class (which I'm currently in, aiming for A class), and the A class. Our Language Arts teacher is amazing and she definitely pushes us! Our Science teacher is the best Science teacher ever! She lets us work with microscopes all of the time. I must say Science is one of my least favorite subjects but she has helped me so much! We have two Math teachers the E class one is (again) amazing! She also teaches Humanities (Social Studies) along with the LA and Science teacher. I love it here!

Englewood Leadership Academy 4

Posted July 30, 2007
I am a teacher who has several GT students in my 4/5 class. I recommend that most of my students attend the Leadership Academy because it is small, more one on one,and kids excel which speaks for itself.

Englewood Leadership Academy 5

Posted December 12, 2004
If you are looking for a truly inspirational place for your child to stretch their imagination, grow in their self-esteem and challenge even the brightest mind to deeper thought then ELA is where you want to be. The teachers are top quality with a passion for helping young people succeed. The student led program, as directed by the staff, empowers young minds to more possibilities in the most positive atmosphere I've even seen in a classroom.

Englewood Leadership Academy
3800 South Logan, Englewood, CO  80113
Last modified Englewood Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Englewood Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top