Bad
Good

This school may not be perfect but in the end the teachers truly care about your education and yourself. When I was through a rough time my teachers we're there for me and got me through my schoolwork. The students there are okay overall. Also, EMS now has track.

We truly believe the supportive environment EMS has created has benefited our family's life so much. Our daughter is more in tune with her responsibilities as a student and a person than she has ever been. She is learning in different and exciting ways everyday. She feels brave enough to stand up for what she believes in and she is not afraid to be exactly who she is. The EMS staff has encouraged that in her. It is precious and we will never forget it. Most importantly, she is happy, safe, and well cared for. We recommend EMS highly, and wish we had more than 2 years here.

Staff and Principal willing to listen to parents and infusing ideas together for the better education and safety of each student!

Englewood Middle School is a great environment for students. The school focuses on academics, real live strategies, sports and has excellent resources for the students. Staff is caring, and is always willing to go above and beyond to meet a student s needs, regardless of where the student is at in their life.

EMS teachers are dedicated, caring, and knowledgable. They challenge the students at their level and create an environment where kids can focus on academicsand still be a kid. The small school environment is amazing, it creates a real sense of community.

I am an 8th grader at EMS its a really good middle school its small easy to know and a good learning enviornment ,it also has avid ,a program to prepare you for college and beyond .It has a great STEM program possibly in colorado.Every student gets an Ipad to take home and work on stuff .It has a great spanish class and has an amazing staff thar always puts kids first the onky thing is it only from 7-8 which is nit like most middle schools,but none the less its great go pirates!!

I would just like to say that I recently move from California . I have lived here before and had two children in the englewood district.And graduated. They have both been very successful in there lives, now being back in Colorado I thank the district,and feel that it has a good impact on our children's lives. I also wish to thank everyone involved.. Thank you

My child did well at this school. If we had any problems the teachers and principals were on it and taken care of ASAP. If I needed anything from principals, teachers and or office staff they were happy to help and did whatever they could to help my child succeed. The review below about the staff is very much incorrect!!!!

Innovative!!! iPads for all students. My daughter is so excited. Just registered my 7th grader.

Englewood middle school only does 7th and 8th grade now for 2013. all 6th grades have been transferred back to elementary.

Last modified Englewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.