Bad
Good

Bishop has been an excellent experience for our two daughters, and they have attended this school for 4 years now.The teachers have been excellent, have never mistreated our girls, and have only found ways for them to excel to their fullest potential. My kids have never been picked on in this school and are having a much better experience than they were in their previous school district. The class sizes are small which allows for more one-on-one attention, and everyone in the school knows your name and which children belong to you. This makes us feel very secure and comfortable that the school is doing and will do everything possible to keep our children safe and protected. The opportunities they have for kids both during and after school have been amazing to keep them interested and attentive to school and are far beyond what other schools in this area offer. Thank you Bishop for all you have done for our daughters, we truly appreciate each and every one of you!

I love this school! When we thought EPS had failed my daughter Bishops caring teachers and staff saved her. She went from being academically behind to being on grade level and even excelling. My other daughter is also excelling and she has been here since kindergarten. I couldn't thank them enough!

Both of my kids attend this school. My son is autistic and has been in thier adapt program for 4 yrs now. The staff is great. Understanding and so supportive. They put up w/ all of my sons bizzare behaviors w/ great attitudes! I am so greatful for this school!

My 5 year old son loves his kindergarten class and his school! The teachers, the principal, and volunteers are all wonderful! I highly recommend this school for your children!

My daughter has attended Bishop for 3 years, and the staff and especially principal have been wonderful; they are always working to find ways to improve parent involvement, and they provide many opportunities for the kids whether it be extracurricular, special events, or tutoring. There is a great sense of community and respect for one another among students and staff, and an expectation of success for all students. Very satisfied.

My daughter attended kindergarten and first grade at bishop. The principal, teachers and other staff have always been wonderful. The school has offered a lot of help and encouragement to my daughter and I. Their parent nights are wonderful they really want to work with the families and students to improve the overall school experience.

My son has been attending Bishop Elementary for three years, and I have been exceptionally happy with everything from the curriculum to the staff to the extra activities offered after school.

Great school lots of fun. Except they should have a better program from children who are more advanced than others?

Last modified Wm E Bishop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.