Bad
Good

Our daughter just graduated from CFAHS. This school is a gift . The teachers exemplify the true spirit, intent and goal of their profession. We moved from NH is February of 2012 when our daughter was in her Junior year at Bedford High School. While BHS might rate higher than CFAHS, it failed my child and impeded her education. If we had remained, she probably would not have graduated despite thousands of dollars spent on our part on an Educational Advocate. Our daughter drove 45 minutes each way to attend CFAHS because we recognized the gift of this school. This school recognizes and accepts different learning styles. The teachers care about educating and making a difference and not about prestige . Everyone on the staff is a hero our my minds. They helped my daughter recognize and cultivate her potential. She always had the ability to succeed but never the confidence. Not only did she graduate on time but she also received a scholarship from the Englewood Foundation. Her old HS had written her off, CFAHS helped her write the ticket to her future. There are not enough ways to express our gratitude! Jackie & Brian - Parker, CO.

CFAHS has a unique mission to re-engage students that need extra support. The relationships with teachers make all the difference. These students are individuals with great potential, sometimes they just have barriers to overcome. Attend the Rose Ceremony if you have any doubt about an alternative program and your mind will be changed!

Horrible school. Have been attending CFAHS for the past year now, and in that year the school has changed my attitude about school twice. First, I absolutely loved it! Enjoyed going to school, loved the enviornment. And now? I hate it. I'm scared to go to school due to the amount of fights, too many people in too small of a building, and I the teacher don't genuinely care about the students like they once did. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL AT ALL.

Love this school!! My son transferred from a High School in the Cherry Creek School District due to his lacking grades and motivation. Since he has been attending CFAHS he has talked about college and his goals after graduation. He has made an AMAZING turnaround in his outlook on school and also in his attitude. I'm so excited for his future and so is he!!!

My son transferred to CFAHS his senior year from a Douglas County school of about 2000 kids and loved it, he actually enjoyed going to school and the teachers were excellent and actually wanted to see him succeed, he has moved on to a 4 year college and earned a scholarship for his gpa, this never would have happened at his other school.

My daughter now attends this school and I think it is fabulous!. All schools should have this type of program. My daughter now loves getting up and going to school. I highly reccommemd it and it's staff.

My brother graduated from this school. So when my daughter started feeling negative about her High School we decided to look into it. My daughter had given up on school completely and I feared she would end up a drop out. Thanks to CFAHS she is feeling positive about school again she loves going and she appreciates the atmosphere. The best part is that she is held acountable for her attendance and grades so we have to put very little pressure on her. The way this school functions w/ a no tolernace policy she is held accountable for all of her actions including skipping class. I also love that CPR certification and community service are part of the graduation requirements. Thank you for thinking outside of the box and moving away from the one size fits all approach! Now my daughter is flourishing in school again!

I was a student at this school, and loved it the teachers where wonderful and talked to students as if they where people. If it was not for this school, i doubt that i would have ever graduated. I became a teen mother but still managed to graduate with there wonderful flexible hours.

I love this school! We find so many ways to connect with students who have not succeeded in other schools. We provide the support, but the student still needs to put in the effort! I would not want to be anywhere else.

Last modified Colorado's Finest Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12