PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Vista Ridge Academy is an excellent school. I am part of the office staff, and see first hand how the students interact with each other and the teachers. The students are the most respectful, courteous, loving, caring group of children. It is quite clear that they obtain these great qualities by observing and receiving the same respect, love, and care from their teachers, as well as an excellent academic education. Suburb staff, administration, and study body. A great Christian environment.

The teachers care about each individual child and want them to grow and thrive. Strong, supportive community. My children are very happy here, and doing very well academically.

Great Christian atmosphere focused on spirituality, academics, and excellence. Great facility, top notch teachers and administration and value based tuition make this school great for families looking for something different than charter or public schools.

Our children attend Vista Ridge Academy. My husband and I believe that they are in the best environment we can offer them to learn both academically and spiritually. We drive 25 minutes one way to school each day for just this reason! Vista Ridge Academy has in place 7 core values with the purpose to guide and teach our students in both their behavior and in their academics. These values connect everything so nicely in my opinion to express our purpose in education. I feel very blessed to have our children at Vista Ridge Academy.

I currently have a kindergartener at Vista Ridge Academy and we are all loving it. The integrated curriculum they are developing to blend strong academics with Christian values is amazing! I will definitely be sending my other two kids there as they get older.

I found that transferring my son from VRA to public school, he was behind academically. Good positive environment for kids.

I believe that character is more important than grades. Vista Ridge helps my daughter uphold her values while giving her an excellent education.

Awesome school. I am currently in high school there and I can say without a doubt that it has helped me alot in my life and has helped me better understand the calling on my life and feel prepared for college. It is a great school because you have more chances to succeed and the teaching staff really do care. This place is worth looking into if you are looking for a good Christian school for your kids.

This is an awesome school. Loving, kind, christian, small teacher ratio, excellent academic standard....can not fault one things about this lovely little school. My children are gifted and although accepted into several selective schools in Boulder County, we chose this school because of the above reasons and have never looked back. I recommend to anyone who wants the very best for their child.

Last modified Vista Ridge Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12