Bad
Good

My eldest is in special education. He has attended this district since preschool. When he started school the district was in bad shape where SPED is concerned, but they have made a 180 turn and I now feel our district is almost a model for SPED across the state. EP middle school teachers are enthusiastic and make learning fun for students of ALL abilities. My son had a great middle school experience, and I can't wait for our youngest to attend middle school here.

My two oldest children are enrolled at this school and the transition to middle school was great. All their teachers are hands on, they encourage the kids to think. Academically it is sound and the extra-curricular activities promote community involvement. The sports programs are solid too, I appreciate the higher standard these kids are held to with behavior and grades. My children have excelled here.

After years of putting up with this poor school system I pulled all 3 of my kids out and enrolled them in online school. What a huge difference! No more petty disputes with administrators, no more teachers badmouthing their bosses during valuable teacher/parent conference time. And real enthusiasm for school work! If you are moving to Estes make sure you check out the online school options because you will need them. There IS NOT WAY this school deserves a rating of 7 out of 10, obviously there are sandbaggers posting favorable reviews to boost it. That's bogus folks, this school district is in trouble, has been for years, and has ZERO leadership potential to turn it around. Good riddance.

As a parent of a student who attended all years through the middle school I can say I was pleased with the education, teacher involvement, school improvements as well as activities. I saw my son mature very well and steady in this school. I believe all the teachers are concerned for their students academically. As with any school there is always room for improvement

Last modified Estes Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.