Bad
Good

I have two children that currently attend Heiman. Last year my oldest daughter's teacher customized her learning through blended learning. My kids love it and I love the environment.

I believe this school is a hidden gem in the district compared to other elementary schools (I know nothing of the charters). My son has special needs, the school has been so accommodating, he is in kindergarten. The gen ed class as well as the sped class are great. The principal is often seen walking halls and helping in classes, very hands on. We are moving for personal reasons, kind of sad that my son cant finish elementary school here.

Heiman Elementary School has a good staff. Although English is not the mother- language for my kids, but I found Wonderful care to help them to overcome this issue . in fact I'm glad my kids study here.

My daughter had first grade here and after she got over her shyness she ended up loving it here. The teachers are very friendly and willing to help. In the area this is one of the better schools.

The school is great. the principal and teachers are engaged and passionate about what they do. I have three children in the school now and wouldn't change that for any other school in Greeley!

Ann K. Heiman has a great staff and dedicated, enthusiastic, loving environment. This is a Great School and a hidden gem!! My children are excelling and growing at this wonderful school. As an parent and former teacher, I am extremely pleased with this public school!

When we first moved to the area and discovered Ann Heiman was to be our daughter's school, I admit to being a little discouraged by the schools poor ratings, and also the high student/teacher ratio. But I have been anything but disappointed with this school! The school provides a warm, caring, teaching environment, and the progress my daughter has made since starting in January has been remarkable - biggest marked improvement being her reading and math comprehension. Like others have noted, I'd be happy to see a little more homework, but I have complete confidence that they cover so much in their work day that it doesn't actually warrant a whole lot of homework. However, the teachers weekly newsletter explains what your child has been learning that week and provides useful suggestion for projects you can do at home with your child, should you feel compelled to.

I have nothing to say about Heiman but good. The teachers are great. My son went from reading below second grade level to reading above second grade level by third quarter.

Last modified Heiman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.