Evergreen, CO

Posted November 06, 2013
The school has been great to us so far, we are not "upper class" and have many friends here who are and we don't feel like we are judged at all. The principal is fantastic and so far the teachers are too.

Posted March 14, 2013
Excellent school. My son attend 2nd grade and had a teacher that motivated him and challenged him everyday. My daughter attends preschool this year and it has been a wonderful experience. I have not had ANY problems with parents as some people have stated on the reviews here.

Bergen Meadow Primary School 3

Posted April 27, 2012
My girls had a great experience with this school. We butted heads with some teachers and loved others. Mrs Trickle is AWESOME, Mrs Feola is AWESOME. Now about the moms - IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE - if you as a parent do not follow the other moms - they will tell their children to not play with your child. BEWARE I have also witnessed some parents bully other parents. One mom was sent over by the others to inform me that "I did not fit in with the other moms - and they don't like me" for whatever reason they had... I was not interested in the reason - they were baffeled and therefore, left me alone. Other moms fell victim to their hateful words, comments, and gossip. Stand tall, stand your ground and ignore the "Women who are still pretending to be popular." News flash ladies - your old now, high school is over and nobody cares anymore. Update: the same mom that was sent over to inform me - eventually removed her children from the school because of parents bullying her. She tried to "fit in" and it did not help in the end. Grow up Ladies - You know exactly what I am talking about and IT IS TRUE. You should be ashamed of your behavior.

Bergen Meadow Primary School 1

Posted September 06, 2010
This school is a joke. The only reason parents rate this school 5 stars is because they've never nown anything else. The principal is more about image than results. The teachers are all subpar at best. Beware, send your child to one of the may private schools in the area.....

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers and environment

Posted October 08, 2007
Bergen Meadow Elementary is an amazing school. The teachers, staff and principal are very forward-thinking and are always looking for the best ideas in educating the kids. There is a very strong presence of parent participation and the PTA is one of the strongest group of volunteers that can be found in a school program. We are thrilled to be involved with this elementary school and looking forward to a continued strong future.

Bergen Meadow Primary School 0

Posted September 05, 2007
I don't know what the other parents are saying, but I've never seen a school with as much parent involvement and the teachers are superb. I'm one of the involved parents and know most of the teachers. Both my kids went through the schools and have had excellent experiences.

Bergen Meadow Primary School 1

Posted February 19, 2007
I am very disappointed in this elementary school. My children had some very good teachers there, but some parents and children are looked down on and excluded from participation and activities. Gossip and ill will run rampant in this school and it is allowed to continue despite complaints. This is a very poorly managed school, which is bad for the community and bad for the exceptionally good teachers there who focus totally on children.

Bergen Meadow Primary School 4

Posted February 14, 2006
My child attended this school from kindergarten through second grade. The playground is fantastic, as is the principal. There were issues in the classroom size being too large, especially for kindergarten level.

Posted April 03, 2005
My child has been at this school since Kindergarten and I've noticed the demographics here tend to be more in favor of upper class families. The playground is very large and the school facilities themselves are in great condition. Our principal is fantastic also. Most of the teachers, especially Mrs. Trickel for first grade have mastered the teaching field and are very experienced with their grade level. This elementary school contributes to the success of Bergen Valley Elementary (for grades higher than 2) which is in the top two percent in the STATE for academic excellence. The only thing that I wish there were more of is diversity in the student body. It is predominantly Caucasian. There is a playground for the preschool and Kindergarten set, along with a bigger one for the upper levels, and also physically challenged playground area along with a large baseball field.

Bergen Meadow Primary School
1892 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO  80439
Last modified Bergen Meadow Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Bergen Meadow Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top