Bad
Good

Posted April 17, 2016
I have 3 children at PPSEL. And we've been there 3 years. We love it! It's a more hands on learning experience for the kids. Smaller classes, especially compared to the public schools in the area. Someone commented below that the school is filthy- not true. Very well kept. Children are behind- also not true. The kids at PPSEL test high. Playground is mediocre- it is a smaller playground but it's a smaller school. My kids have never complained. They even ask if they can stay after to play. The teachers are amazing! You can tell they truly care about their students. My 4yr old can't wait to attend next year.

Posted January 10, 2015
Pikes Peak School of Expeditionary Learning is a great school, with great teachers, and small class sizes. I have been attended a few of the school's Gallery Night events where student work is showcased, and have been very impressed with the quality of work, and the knowledgable students. I am thankful that there are school's like PPSEL who are raising our young children for the next generation. Great school!

Posted November 14, 2014
Great school! The schools works with kids of all levels. Community involvement is encouraged. The school has seen improvement year after year.

Pikes Peak School Expeditionary Learning 1

Posted August 17, 2013
I am a teacher and military spouse . I have worked in many schools . Ppsel staff spend large amounts of time and energy tracking student growth. We do this because that is how we can really evaluate our own teaching practices. We really love our students and families and we don't leave our jobs at the school doors when we leave.

Pikes Peak School Expeditionary Learning 2

Posted July 23, 2013
my children go not attend this school, however I live very close to it, and it is filthy. The playground is mediocre at best. I also feel like the kids I have met that do attend this school are behind.

Posted October 10, 2009
PPSEL is a fantastic school. The classes are small. The teachers work with the students at the levels of development that that they are at. The character traits of the school are Respect, Compassion, Integrity, Craftmanship, and Self Discipline. These are all good qualities for any person to strive for.

Posted September 30, 2009
Great environment for my son! The staff is wonderful! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted September 29, 2009
My son has been with this school for 4 years now and has enjoyed every bit of it. He adores his classmates, teacher and displays his pride and respect for the school. As a parent, I appreciate that parent involvement is highly encouraged; you don't see that often at other schools. We will be PPSEL fans for a long time coming and will definitely be bring my other children when time comes. Thank you PPSEL!!!

Posted September 26, 2009
There is such a sense of community at our school. We are starting at the beginning, Pre-K, and couldn't be more happy with the staff, the teachers and the kids. PPSEL is great!

Posted September 26, 2009
I love how the passion for teaching is displayed in all the teachers, Principal and workers. It develops a great example of Community, Integrity, Compassion and Respect. A very interactive school to help all learning styles to succeed. Thanks to all who love to teach.

11925 Antlers Ridge Rd, Falcon, CO  80831
Last modified Pikes Peak School Expeditionary Learning is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.