Patriot Learning Center 1

Posted May 04, 2014
I personally dont like this school i have been bullied more at patriot then i ever was at sandcreek i feel that there are favorites at that school and if you dont fit in dont expect to be liked for a long time there rumors spread fast there there are alot of judgmental people there

Posted January 24, 2014
My sixth grader started Patriot Learning Center this school year (2013). It was recommended to us because of the smaller class sizes. My kiddo struggles with attention and has issues with reading. I have only great things to say about the teachers and staff at Patriot. They think outside the box and really work to help my son grasp what's being taught. He has never succeeded in a traditional classroom with traditional methods. He loves the more "hands on" approach and the community involvement they nurture. The special ed team has been nothing short of amazing. For the first time ever he is getting that extra little bit of help he needs. And with the classroom size being so small he feels connected to his peers and teachers. I hope someday they will be able to have a few extracurricular activities available, like music, robotics, or art. But for now, I am so grateful for this group of very caring people. They're fantastic!

Posted January 12, 2014
I have just recenty attending Patriot Learning Center Day High School (Beging in the 2013-2014 school year) After attending 5 different high school online and public I was quickly losing hope. None of them worked with me. I was bullied and teased often resulting in me not going to school at all. After 3 years and 5 schools I have finally found the right one. The classes are small so everyone gets the help the need, and they have an amazing "credit recovery" program. I never thought I would actually graduate and now I will be graduating 6 months early. PLC is truely an amazing school.

Posted August 09, 2013
Attending Patriot last year made a measurable difference in my 14 year old son's attitude and grades. He is thriving in the smaller classroom and better overall learning environment. I'm very thankful for the option of Patriot versus Vista Ridge where he would have been lost in the crowd!

Posted March 11, 2012
I am personally attending PLC this year. And I will say it is really an amazing school. It has small class sizes, usually from ten to sixteen kids. Students get the help they need and deserve, plus more one on one attention with teachers and staff. They offer a day school 6th to 12th grade, and a night school that is 9th to 12th grade3 but accept any one who has dropped out of high school that one their diploma (I think they may have a cut off age though). I started there to get my diploma, after dropping out of high school. I needed a lot of one on one time, and hands on learning experience and PLC offers that. Since then my grades and attitude have improved, and I am looking to graduate in May 2013.

Patriot Learning Center 3

Posted December 06, 2011
Patriot is not for everyone. I have 2 children in PLC,1 goes to night school and he loves it.He was bullied through elementary and jr. high at Evans and Horizon. He ended up in truancy court last yr. at Horizon for being late all the time to avoid bullies as the school wouldn't do anything about it. He is thriving at PLC this yr. My daughter however, isn't doing very well.She came from Evans with good grades and no issues to PLC, now she has behavior issues. She has been referred to as "special" by bus drivers and teachers alike for attending PLC,and has developed behavior issues since attending PLC.Staff are good about keeping me informed as to what's going on, yet my previously well behaved, straight A student is suffering emotionally and academically.She is miserable at PLC. If your child isn't struggling academically, behaviorally, or isn't bullied, PLC is not for your child.Due to her recently developed behavior issues, I'm not sure if another school will take her next yr. She's been labeled by PLC & others, it proves children will live up to expectations placed on them,positive or negative.PLC received the $ for her this yr. so she's stuck there all yr. It's always about $$.

Posted August 08, 2010
My daughter has attended Patriot since its inception three years ago. The teachers and staff are WONDERFUL and the program really challenges my daughter, while allowing her to be in a smaller class setting. We love it!

Posted April 20, 2010
My daughter transferred to Patriot after 2 1/2 very unsatisfying years at Sand Creek High School. From the very first day she was happier and more motivated. The teachers have time to answer her questions and are extremely supportive. In a very short time, she caught up with the classes in which she was behind and is now working ahead of schedule. I'm going to try to send my son there next year!

Patriot Learning Center
11990 Swingline Rd, Falcon, CO  80831
Last modified Patriot Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Patriot Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top