Posted August 06, 2013
This year I have 3 kids at FESoT. My oldest is now starting her fourth year here. The overcrowding issues discussed in previous years no longer apply, in my opinion. The new principal and vice principal make it clear that they are there for each student and work tirelessly to continually improve. They have made a clear objective of hearing suggestions, complaints, etc from parents and have taken action to fix these when necessary. I have spent much time getting to know the staff and teachers and can say that they are of superb quality and integrity. They care deeply about my kids' success and are very open to working with me as a parent. One of my children has had some learning issues (concentration, possible ADD). The teacher kept in regular contact with me and came up with a reward system to help. The behavior and issues improved. Also, the principal and vice principal stay involved and know each child by name. I couldn't be happier with this school and am thankful to have my kids attending here.

Posted March 31, 2013
The school is overcrowded, but the teachers (both resource & primary) are amazing. Our son has ADHD and we've struggled finding the right fit. He was moved into Falcon mid school year and within a month we saw his reading, math, and overall comprehension sky rocket. His teacher has a large class but she's very organized. I'm always aware of what is going on in class. The best part is--she's able to adjust to the different needs of the child. Our son's desk is in the back of the room so he can stand/move around while doing his work without distracting the class. Both his teacher/resource instructor have worked aggressively to make sure we figure out what works and what doesn't work and document those things in our son's IEP. The principle is one of the most genuine, caring individuals I've ever met. My son regularly got referrals at his previous school for things I considered minor (playing tag at recess) so the first time I received a call from Falcon's principle I expected something like that--but it was because she was giving our son a positive referral for his hard work. It brought a tear to my eye and my son was so happy. I thank heaven we made the choice to go to Falcon Elem.

Falcon Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2011
Verbatim from the D49 official Falcon Flyer received 8/30/2011: "Overcrowding has been a hot topic in District 49. Falcon continues to be one of the fastest growing districts in the state. We currently serve about 14,000 students. This is perhaps the first year that our overall student population has not increased, but that does not change the fact that overcrowding continues to plague our district. Eight schools in District 49 are currently over-capacity. They include Woodmen Hills Elementary, Falcon Middle School,Falcon High School, Evans International Elementary, Springs Ranch Elementary, Odyssey Elementary, Ridgeview Elementary, and Skyview Middle School. Of the remaining schools, not a single one of them is less than 75% full..."

Posted December 09, 2010
Over the past two years, I have found that, top to bottom, this school has excelled in not only making my child accountable but also showing that they genuinely care about each child in their charge. Despite challenges on a day to day basis, they have always looked at the best qualities and promote academic and social growth. All I have come in contact show me that they love what they do, are good at it, and are not in it just for a paycheck.

Falcon Elementary School
12050 Falcon Hwy, Falcon, CO  80831
Last modified Falcon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.