Public charter
Federal Heights, CO

Posted May 12, 2013
Excellent school. I am now a graduate student at Colorado School of Mines, thanks to the skill sets acquired while at The Pinnacle. Although the school may be small, the teaching quality is amazing.

The Pinnacle Charter School High 2

Posted March 11, 2013
My children have been attending this school for two years now and they will not be returning the next year. The school offers no additional academic help for children who struggle nor do they offer a solution. There are middle school children surrounded by the younger children and there is so much inappropriate language that goes around but the staff does nothing about it even though they hear it. Academically speaking, my children have not advanced as they should. I would not recommend this school at all for any parent that is considering this school. There are far too many students (six 4th grade classrooms each with 30 children) for the staff and teachers to be able to give children the attention they need.

The Pinnacle Charter School High 3

Posted March 07, 2013
I started out at Pinnacle Charter School in kindergarten. The academics & teachers were amazing, even at that young of an age. I was there from the beginning when we started in the Pinnacle shopping center and moved to a remodeled King Soopers. Pinnacle was known for its academics & its competitve nature of having to test in to attend this prestigious school. I was always proud to say I attend the Pinnacle Charter School and had for over a decade, not very many people can say that. However, things started taking a turn for the worst. I was a student that was well known at the school and always was above average with my grades and very close to countless teachers, teachers that would confess their frustration with the school. Parents now send students to Pinnacle as a punishment, as if it was an alternative school, there are no longer tests to attend the school, the board is controlled by the administration, the discipline goes to extremes, teachers that have worked there for over 4 years up to 6 or more have resigned because of their frustration, and many more reasons. I hoped to be a 13 year student, but I could not take it anymore and switched schools my junior year.

The Pinnacle Charter School High 1

Posted February 01, 2013
My daughter stared attending Pinnacle when she was in 3rd grade. She is now a senior, and has moved schools due to the lack of challenge in academics, and because of the lack of leadership and care from the staff. She sat in all her classes bored all day, even though they were honor classes. She endured bullying and the school became aware of the situation, and their solution was to keep her separated from the rest of the students and have her sit in the counselor's office all day. When the school was made aware of the fact that she was harming herself, the only course of action they took was to have her sign a contract saying she wouldn't harm herself. The school's academic program isn't challenging, the rules are ludicrous, and the most of the staff present themselves as rude, uncaring, and inexperienced. I would not recommend this school if a quality education or a quality environment are being sought out.

Posted August 10, 2012
I'm a parent and volunteer at Pinnacle and have been for over ten years now. We've moved twice in that period of time but each time we first made sure that the Pinnacle bus operated in that neighborhood. I feel very strongly that Pinnacle is the right choice. I raised five sons in the schools and have worked in that environment (not pinnacle) over the years and (other than private schools) I'd choose Pinnacle over the other schools any day.

Posted August 30, 2010
The Pinnacle Charter school, it is a Pinnacle of the all stars (teachers,students,principals,stuff) We love " The Pinnacle" ! Yesaulov family

Posted April 03, 2010

The Pinnacle Charter School High 1

Posted March 19, 2010

Posted March 17, 2010
I have two children that graduated from The Pinnacle and three that are still attending. Our family has seen the school grow over the years. The school has been constant in providing an excellent academic program for our children 1st through 12th grade. They compete with the Frontier League in Football, Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball. They have a terrific art and drama program. Students are involved in the Key Club, Honor Society , and Student Council. I strongly encourage parents and students to tour the school and see the positive atmosphere and students that are truly learning each day.

The Pinnacle Charter School High 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I'm currently attending my senior year at the pinnacle and this is my second year there. this school is very competitive when it comes to academics to the nearby schools, im proud to be graduating from this school. at the pinnacle they make it so easy to get into college from what past graduates have told. It is a small school but its a great atmosphere for learning. If you are intersted about your eduacation this school should be on your list.

The Pinnacle Charter School High
1001 West 84th St, Federal Heights, CO  80206
Last modified The Pinnacle Charter School High is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Pinnacle Charter School High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top