Florence, CO

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted December 12, 2007
Fantastic school. I learned so much while I was there. I wasn't sheltered there, but it helped me stay out of so much trouble. The teachers are very kind and very smart.

Posted July 26, 2005
My child has attended this school since the 5th grade. Before that I homeschooled. My daughter left this school for one year and wanted to go back. She says this is where she wants to graduate from. She is now a Junior. If I had to do it all over again this is where my child would attend. The teachers are some of the best. They are caring and compassionate. Student to teacher ratio is small which allows the teachers to help more than most. Whether your child is ahead or behind this is an awesome school.

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
The teachers are great. The class sizes are small so it is a great place for children with learning disabilities. It is a great, positive environment.

Florence Christian School
303 East 3rd Street, Florence, CO  81226
Last modified Florence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Florence Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top