Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have stayed in contact with my sons throughout his school year, keeping up on his grades and asking teachers about missing assignments.Instead I get negative comments about my child. How about what have YOU done to help my child succeed? Tell me about where my child struggles and offer me suggestions. Do you ever focus on my child's strengths instead of just their weaknesses? How exactly is learning personalized in the classroom? (You should know that kids learn differently, therefore, you should know the childs individual learning style. Why does my child sit in school from 7:30 to 2:30 then come home with 2+ hours of homework? Are you not aware of the obesity epidemic? They should be outside playing. Not to mention homework the weekends- As parents we (most of us) have jobs. We want the weekends to bond together as a family. You have asked my child if there is anything going on at home- SHouldn't that be a question for his mom and dad and not a 12 year-old child?? You don't tell me where my child needs improvement you would rather talk about their "failures". Since my child doesn't have the best grades, why haven't you developed an IEP for him? Obviously he needs help but you would just rather pass him by not caring if he fails or succeeds. Why do you spend so much time focusing on these ridiculous standardized test and not the education of the child. Shame on you

This is a great school and community to raise your child in. The staff are supportive and nurturing and I have really seen amazing things with the culture and environment. Would recommend this school and school district to any parent that wants an environment where their child is encouraged to be themselves and can talk to any staff member and get help.

I have seen nothing but drama, bullying, disrespect and inconsidoration fromother students and the staff WILL NOT GET A HANDLE ON IT. My daughter ended up seeing counseling due to many of these issues. I am VERY DISSAPOINTED in this school district. I pulled both of my daughters out and put them in Canon City school district. Much better then Florence.

When you look at average test scores, it is important to understand that they are testing kids who have severe physical and emotional issues. They can't talk or walk let alone test at grade level. The Special Education Department does a wonderful job at working with students with disabilities as well as their parents. The staff does a great job communicating with the students and parents. you can go online daily and view the grades. That is a Great School!

I'll admit, im only a 7th grader, but i can already see that there is too much fighting, and cursing going on, on school grounds, i don't understand some stuff in the class but the teacher barely explains, so i dont have a very overall grade in that class, i do keep trying, but it seems my grade just isn't going up

Overall this is a good school. It has a good learning inviorment for our youth. i am currently inrolled in this school and have been hear two year myself being an 8th grader. I love this school. It's location is great. The campus is always clean and freindly. The teachers are all well supervised and keep a close eye on each child. There for being able to help each child one on one. The staff is always friendly and the Principle is always out and about with his students. The xtra- activites are abig part of this school aswell. From our ever so popular well supported football team the Huskies to our Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling etc teams. This school is over a very good school.

I have found the faculty and staff to be very supportive of my children and they have provided an excellent education to help them succeed in are aspects of their lives.

Last modified Fremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.