Florence, CO

Posted May 27, 2014
This is a great school and community to raise your child in. The staff are supportive and nurturing and I have really seen amazing things with the culture and environment. Would recommend this school and school district to any parent that wants an environment where their child is encouraged to be themselves and can talk to any staff member and get help.

Posted January 15, 2011
I have seen nothing but drama, bullying, disrespect and inconsidoration fromother students and the staff WILL NOT GET A HANDLE ON IT. My daughter ended up seeing counseling due to many of these issues. I am VERY DISSAPOINTED in this school district. I pulled both of my daughters out and put them in Canon City school district. Much better then Florence.

Posted May 19, 2009
When you look at average test scores, it is important to understand that they are testing kids who have severe physical and emotional issues. They can't talk or walk let alone test at grade level. The Special Education Department does a wonderful job at working with students with disabilities as well as their parents. The staff does a great job communicating with the students and parents. you can go online daily and view the grades. That is a Great School!

Posted January 08, 2009
I'll admit, im only a 7th grader, but i can already see that there is too much fighting, and cursing going on, on school grounds, i don't understand some stuff in the class but the teacher barely explains, so i dont have a very overall grade in that class, i do keep trying, but it seems my grade just isn't going up

Posted November 06, 2008
Overall this is a good school. It has a good learning inviorment for our youth. i am currently inrolled in this school and have been hear two year myself being an 8th grader. I love this school. It's location is great. The campus is always clean and freindly. The teachers are all well supervised and keep a close eye on each child. There for being able to help each child one on one. The staff is always friendly and the Principle is always out and about with his students. The xtra- activites are abig part of this school aswell. From our ever so popular well supported football team the Huskies to our Volleyball, Basketball, Wrestling etc teams. This school is over a very good school.

Posted April 17, 2008
I have found the faculty and staff to be very supportive of my children and they have provided an excellent education to help them succeed in are aspects of their lives.

Posted October 20, 2005
I have had nothing but problems with this school if you have a normal child who can behave all the time then you wont have a problem but if you have a child who is special needs then dont count on them taking the time to teach your child

Fremont Middle School
215 North Maple, Florence, CO  81226
Last modified Fremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fremont Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top