Posted May 13, 2015
We love this school. We, parents, both have masters degrees, in medicine and law. I am from Europe, mhusband lived in Latin America and in Europe. So we quite well able to compare educational options at different states. countries. And again, we love this school. At the moment, its our second year, and the older children are finishing 1st and Pre-K grades. Our youngest will go to Preschool starting this fall and is very exited about it since she know about the school and visit it often with her older siblings. The school has skilled, hard-working, responsible teachers who love what they do and who have a warm heart. There are teachers who work at St.Joseph 20, 15 years... For me it means commitment and great working environment. The Art and Music programs are excellent - the student excel a lot! There is attention to physical development, volleyball and basketball teams, recess outside. The administrative staff is very helpful- I personally was asking 1 mln questions and I was always helped. Of course, the school is for learning. And St.Joseph in 12% among the whole NATION. The students sucess is taking seriosly and hard work is must.

Posted September 12, 2014
We have been at St. Joseph for over 10 years and are very pleased with the faith life and education. The middle school has been an especially good place for our older children. They were well prepared for high school.

Posted August 27, 2014
LOVE THIS SCHOOL! I could not ask for a better place to send my children!!!!!!

Posted August 27, 2014
My 3 children have attended Saint Joseph's since their preschool years. I have been very happy with our experience at Saint Joseph's! My children are challenged academically on a daily basis and are encouraged each and every day to live out their faith. There is an amazing mix of teachers from the ones who have passionately been a part of the school staff for many many years to the newer, very enthusiastic teachers. My children have always been in a classroom where they thrive! Saint Joseph's offers endless volunteer opportunities, therefore parents can be as involved or as uninvolved as they wish to be. When I drop my 3 children off at Saint Joseph's, I know that I am leaving them in the care of teachers and staff who love and care about them and our family...what a wonderful blessing for a mother! I would highly recommend Saint Joseph School!!

St Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted August 12, 2014
We just found out today we are accepted to a public school and now I can finally post about our experiences. I can not recommend this school. Several teachers are new and lack not only experience, but training and mentorship. Many classrooms have 25+ students. And, most disappointing was that there is no compassion: My child struggled all year and was made the problem child, and he is not a special needs child, he's a young kid who wants to accepted and be loved. And, he wasn't, nor were we. After speaking with our new school, it is evident to me that the teacher, a first year teacher, didn't know how to handle the situation nor did she care to make his school year better. Jesus wouldn't treat people how my son has been treated and how I have seen other families been treated. I regret sending my child here and hope you will take my words seriously because there are schools with better teachers, better teaching being done and with more love and compassion, and I'm sorry to say with families that are more inclusive and friendly.

Posted June 01, 2014
We LOVE this school! Yes, if your child has significant learning needs this may not be the school for you. The school does not have the resources to provide what a special education program in the public school has. St joseph, however, has the most caring teachers and staff. The teachers will go out of their way to help your students succeed. The academics are very rigorous. The teachers are excellent with keeping up with the times. In fact, there are several new teachers who are innovative and fun! The school is constantly integrating new textbooks and technology. Parents are not kept out of the building any more than a public school. We are allowed to come to many events, birthdays, volunteering in the library and lunchroom, and attend biweekly lunches with our children. We didn't get to do that much with our children when they attended public school. We LOVE every aspect of this school and would highly recommend it to anyone in the Fort Collins area!!

St Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
We had a terrible experience at SJS. The administration doesn't listen to parents needs or concerns and when they do you are labeled a problem parent. The teachers are way behind the curve with teacher training and technology. Our children were struggling at SJS and when we met with teachers and administrators it was put back on us, there was no accountability on the school's side. Parents are no longer allowed to volunteer in classrooms and it feels like the administration is hiding behind closed doors. Parents, you have a right to see what is happening in your child's classroom! We have since placed our children in a public school and they are thriving and happy!

St Joseph Catholic School 2

Posted February 12, 2014
Our daughter didn't do well at St. Joe's and that is what this forum is for: to tell you what our experiences are. We weren't helped or offered help and my husband and I met with the Principal and with Father and our concerns and needs were ignored. We have been active members of the church for several years. And, I find it very sad. Our daughter has since started at another school and it quite happy, and is doing much better. The "closed campus" verbiage is taken straight from an email from the administration and that is what we were told this school year. I hope St. Joe's does improve, because it was a much better school for us at another time.

Posted February 11, 2014
Our 3 children previously attended a Christian school & we realized after our oldest completed 6th grade, a move was necessary. While we enjoyed the teachers & staff, our children were not at the academic level they should have been & outside testing proved it. Our kids were also being confused by others opinions & lack of knowledge of our Catholic Faith so we knew a solid Catholic Christian environment & teaching was absolutely necessary. We transferred our 3 kids to STJ & what an incredible & blessed experience it has proven for us. The teachers worked with our kids & even met with the outside tuturing agency who helped our kids the prior year. Our kids were welcomed with open arms by their new teachers and staff & they so enjoyed the day they shadowed their new classmates before summer began & they started as new students in the fall. By the end of their first year at STJ, our kids were at the academic level they should have been. We are very grateful for the teachers diligence & academia expertise. Two of our kids are now in HS & much of their preparedness was due to STJ. We've enjoyed the past & present leadership of STJ & appreciate the feeling of being a family. We are home.

Posted February 06, 2014
St. Joseph Catholic School has been a great choice for our children. They are getting the best education and are surrounded by intelligent, positive, and caring teachers and administrators. My children know many students in all grade levels because the older students are "buddies" with the younger students which really creates a nurturing community. The principal truly cares about and takes a genuine interest in each and every child. We could not be happier with St. Joseph Catholic School...what a blessing it is to have this school in our community.

St Joseph Catholic School
127 North Howes Street, Fort Collins, CO  80521
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top