Posted September 26, 2011
My son is in Mrs. Purdue's Pre-K 4 class this year. This has been one of the best decisions we have made for our son. He has only been there for about 2 months but he has learned so much already. They have learned phonics, cursive handwriting, several songs, and proper classroom behavior. He loves going to school. He even loves the after school program with Mrs. Ackers. I can't believe this is one of the most affordable preschools in Fort Collins! It's definitely worth more than what I pay!

Posted February 13, 2011
This school stands out among other Christian schools in the area, in the leadership, responsibility, morals, and maturity of their students.

Posted January 31, 2011
The teachers show individual students with all backgrounds and skill levels equal attention. The school has a variety of activities and sports programs. The curriculum used is accredited, and is great for students who want to aim for high goals!

Posted October 10, 2010
My son was in the pre-k and now he is in the Kindergarten pogram. Ms. Purdue is the best preschool teacher ever and my kids have been in multiple christian preschools. This is the best school in Fort Collins and they are a blessed staff

Posted January 27, 2010
Our son has attended FRBA since the 2nd grade and is now in Junior High. We are deeply grateful for the school, the teachers and the administration. The faculty truly care about the students and the environment is wonderful. We also appreciate the good balance with sports, and fine arts. Great school!

Front Range Baptist Academy 0

Posted September 16, 2009
FRBA offers Christian education with a loving atmosphere at a reasonable price. Thank you for providing an educational environmental that will train children to become responsible, functional adults tha t contribute to their community.

Front Range Baptist Academy 4

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter has attended FRBA for several years. The dress code is very strict and difficult to comply with, especially for girls. The staff feels that parents need to find other sources of clothing than the local stores. The staff seems to genuinely care for the academic and spiritual welfare of students, but takes an overly legalistic standpoint on what students and families are allowed to do in and out of school. I don't completely agree with their viewpoint on what is Biblical . Many of the school s conduct requirements are man-made rules designed to keep us living spiritually safe. This is the same approach that the Pharisees took with the Jews in Jesus day and He chastised them for it on numerous occasions. That is biblical! I m concerned about the school's lack of accreditation. I hope there s no issue when my daughter applies at university, unless it s a Christian university.

Front Range Baptist Academy 0

Posted April 03, 2009
I have had kids in the school for over 2 decades and I think it is the best school in the area and the price is better than any other Christian school in the region

Front Range Baptist Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted October 17, 2008
We love attending this school. We have been at this school for the past 10+ years and have seen 3 admins come and go. They have gotten better and better each time. We have had our ups and downs, but the ups surly overcome the downs in a heartbeat. The kids are getting used to wearing the nicer clothes and they are spending more time worrying about their grades than anything else. We praise God for this school everyday!

Front Range Baptist Academy
625 East Harmony Road, Fort Collins, CO  80525
Last modified Front Range Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Front Range Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.