Fort Collins, CO

Posted April 17, 2014
We are new to the neighborhood and my 3rd grader and kindergartner were worried about leaving their old school. Within the first few days we all fell in love with the school and the education they are getting Zach is 100% better than what we got in Greeley. I recommend Zach to anyone especially the kindergarten teacher Mrs.Cey. I am so happy we have another four years at the school.

Posted February 28, 2014
There hasn't been a review in a while for Zach Elementary. It is a fantastic school. The facilities are top-notch and the teachers are fantastic. All three of my kids have thrived there. The best part is the new park and that it is walking distance to the three neighborhoods it feeds into.

Posted June 26, 2012
Zach was an amazing school! They had a wonderful GT program for my child and the principal there is leading the community well. All of the teachers were kind, understanding, and helpful, and the volunteering program allowed me to be thoroughly involved. I know that we made the correct decision and if you're looking at schools, by all means, stop here! It's truly a privilege to attend.

Posted June 06, 2011
We school of choiced into Zach and it has been well worth the drive every day. The teachers challenge the students academically but I found they also know how to slow down when my child struggled. Once she regained her confidence and capabilities, they challenged her again. The teachers are quite creative in actively involving the students in learning so they "live" the knowledge instead of just listening or reading. They make learning fun for the whole child!! The parental involvement can at times be overwhelming but in a good way. If the school is open, you will see multiple parents supporting differentiated student groups, helping in work rooms cutting and pasting or running parent supported programs like book bowl. Bottom line - your child will thrive at Zach.

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted April 17, 2009
I am the parent of 2 Zach students; new to the Fort Collins area this year. My children LOVE the CORE sequence and the empahasis placed on history. As a teacher myself, I love the differentiated learning that ZACH delivers; both my children receive reading and Math instruction specifically tailored to meet their needs.

Posted January 10, 2009

Zach Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2008
I had a child a Zach for 3 years. He was not the exceptional student that Zach pushes but just and average student and struggled with reading especially. The mentality at Zach was that there must be something wrong with him, and no one had a problem letting him know. His self-esteem suffered. We have since moved and he is a completely different child now that no one implies daily that there is something wrong with him. If you have a gifted student, Zach is a great choice. Parents of all other children shoud beware.

Posted April 08, 2008
The school not only focuses on the child's academic success but character growth and development is recognized as a major factor in a child's success! They see each child as an unique individual with unique talents.

Posted August 04, 2007
Zach elementary has very high expectations for it's students, parents, and staff. With these high expectations come high rewards. Children and parents are proud to say they attend this school and staff are proud to say that they work there.

Zach Elementary School
3715 Kechter Rd, Fort Collins, CO  80528
Last modified Zach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top