Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

This is an amazing school. Creative learning and caring community. Top of the range teachers. My kids have thrived here. I feel beyond blessed to have stepped out from the norm and found this treasure.

This is a great community with amazing, caring teachers. Learning is very individualized and the arts are infused through education. My child has blossomed at TPAAK!

My daughter had a very positive kindergarten experience at TPAAK! She loved her teachers, and we appreciated the smaller, close-knit community that TPAAK provided. Students have access to art or music on a daily basis, and my daughter has really made great progress in reading.

Develops character: Strongly agree

TPAAK is a smaller school, and I feel the teachers really take the time to support and get to know the students. They have monthly assemblies to discuss different character traits, and it's a very positive school environment.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

For students in the lower grades, there is not a lot of homework assigned. Reading is encouraged on a daily basis and there are some smaller projects throughout the year that students can do as well.

My daughter has gone here for both Kindergarten and First Grade. She is an only child and has really grown into a social butterfly. She has friendships she treasures, a school she adores and the most wonderful teachers. I really love that this school provides more art, music and humanities than other schools in this area. With the smaller class sizes, the teachers can really focus on each child and help develop them academically to their fullest potential. I would absolutely recommend this school!

My kids both love this school and their teachers! My middle child fought going to school and we had nightly homework battles. The no homework through 3rd grade and only a little in 4th is awesome since research shows it's actually detrimental in elementary school. The teachers truly care, the class sizes are very reasonable and my kids are being exposed to more art and music than in any other school I've heard about. They also get at least two recesses which is critical to kids being able to learn and grow. Kids get the chance to be well-rounded and are reinforced to be caring and compassionate. I highly recommend this school!

TPAAK offers my daughter so many opportunities to learn and grow. The elementary school band, choir, drama, and art opportunities are numerous. Children have the chance to preform and take on new challenges often. We find the Paragon instruction (a mixture of history, social studies, and art unique to TPAAK) to be a great piece of the overall education puzzle. I want my children to be great at science, math, and literacy but I am also trying to raise global citizens with cultural literacy and Paragon is a key to that. The teachers and administration are hard working, caring, and immensely talented. The board and PTLO work tirelessly to support the students, staff, and greater TPAAK community. I especially appreciate that the PTLO and Board insulate students from fundraising. My daughter has never been asked to sell or peddle anything as happens so often at other school. At times the school day and year seem a bit long, but I know my child is benefiting from the additional time at school learning, creating, and engaging with her peers. TPAAK students are excelling. Students have made great showings in art competitions, science fairs, OM competitions, band and drama opportunities.

Effective school leaders: Agree

The school's leadership, on all levels, is dedicated to seeing students, staff, and the school as a whole succeed.

Develops character: Agree

Students are awarded for showing positive character traits each month, and teachers do a great job of positively reinforcing strong character.

Last modified T.R. Paul Academy Of Arts & Knowledge is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.