Posted December 14, 2014
We have 3 kids at Coyote Ridge and have been so impressed with their growth and development over the last 3 years. Our child was struggling with behavior after starting full-day school and both the principal and teachers worked with us and him to be sure he was not left behind and felt confident in his new surroundings. He is now thriving and excelling in both math and reading, two subjects he struggled with when he entered 1st grade. Although I was nervous with the change in principal leadership for the 2014-2015 school year, my fears have been erased. Mr Davis is so great with the kids and works with the parents to be sure everyone is treated fairly and justly. He is an excellent leader and Coyote Ridge is fortunate to have him.

Posted February 27, 2014
My daughter loves this school. We were blown away when we found out that she'd be able to start Kindergarten because we knew she was ready! She loves her teacher and it blows my mind how much she has learned in such a short amount of time. The individual learning that happens is beyond what I expected. They keep her challenged, yet know where that very fine line is. I myself, have learned so much from the teachers there!

Posted August 20, 2013
We have loved this school from the start. We didn't know what a wonderful place of learning we had found and we are grateful for it. The help for my daughter has been above and beyond every time. Teachers here are caring and put more time and effort into the children than is expected. I would have a hard time moving out of our home simply because we would be losing an excellent place of learning for our children.

Posted May 16, 2011
Amazing staff, very attentive and caring. My kids absolutely LOVE the school, and the principal Mrs. Spearnak is wonderful! The school is always clean and beautiful. We feel so lucky that our children attend there!

Posted March 24, 2011
I love this school! My autistic son has attended for the past 3 years and has grown in ways I never imagined. The staff is wonderful and they have an amazing leader in Mrs. Spearnak, the principle. We are leaving the school district sadly and I hate to take him from this incredible school!

Posted March 07, 2011
I'm the parent of a kindergartener at Coyote and we have had a wonderful first year experience. Our child has learned things we never even dreamed he would learn in kindergarten. He loves going every day. His teacher is kind, patient, and caring.

Posted August 20, 2010
I am the mom of 4 beautiful kiddos and we love our school! My oldest child is 23 and I can say without hesitation that Coyote Ridge is the best school my children have ever attended. There is such a sense of community and a genuine atmosphere of caring and concern for our childrens' educaton and well being. Ms. Spearnak sets a phenomenal standard that is echoed throughout the school. We would recommend Coyote Ridge to everyone we know!

Posted February 18, 2010
Great principal, dedicated staff. Educational needs are assessesd and met by all. Top Notch school!

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted November 12, 2009
Fantastic staff, great programs! We are excited to be a part of this school.

Coyote Ridge Elementary School
7115 Avondale Rd, Fort Collins, CO  80525
Last modified Coyote Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coyote Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top