Fort Collins, CO

Posted April 17, 2014
Beattie is a fabulous school. I am so glad my girls are getting a great education in a caring environment. Love the teachers!

Posted April 17, 2014
Beattie is an amazing school with a wonderful staff. I was extremely worried about sending my son to kindergarten but he's done amazing at Beattie and has a wonderful support system. My son loves his school and is excited to go to school everyday. I would never change what school he goes to and my other 3 children will go to Beattie. The teachers, staff and Mr.A are extremely amazing at their jobs.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son spent his Kinder and 1st grade at Beattie, we now live 1/2 way across the world and he still talks about his teachers as well as the fun stuff he did and learned. Beattie is a small school with a big heart, highly recommended especially as you can school of choice it in :o)

Posted April 17, 2014
Beattie is a great school! They do a great job meeting the needs of each kid. They team teach and are able to meet in small groups. They have prioritized music, art and PE and that really helped our children.

Posted August 12, 2012
I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this school and the staff. My son is about to start 4th grade and my daughter will be starting next year. The open classroom format is very unique and lends itself to teamwork teaching in each grade. the kids thrive in this format. I also love that it's a Beacon school for the gifted and talented. We wouldn't think to go anywhere else!

Posted November 28, 2011
Beattie is a solid, consistently excellent school. My daughter has attended 2nd-5th grade and has enjoyed it the entire time. The principal, Mr. Aldern, is a huge asset to the school. He leads the staff well and everyone implements a higher standard for the kids academically. The open classroom setting is well managed and the kids respect it. The art and PE teachers are phenomenal.

Posted October 06, 2011
Beattie has outstanding staff members, involved parents and fantastic students. Team teaching provides a collaboration that allows students to experience learning opportunities that meet individual needs as well as individual personalities. The positive atmosphere is enhanced by Beattie's art, music, physical education and technology classes. Our children and now grandchildren have enjoyed learning at Beattie.

Posted November 02, 2010
I can't say enough good things about this school. It has been a fantastic opportunity for my little girl. The teachers are fantastic, skilled and enthusiatic, the principal, Mr. Aldern knows everyone's names, parents included and doesn''t hesitate to engage parents and students alike in conversations. He is visable, he cares and it shows in the quality of the school. My daughter is very happy at Beattie.

Beattie Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2008
This school's emphasis on respect and character flows into every aspect of education. The teachers are enthusiastic about parental involvement and proactively seek to ensure a child's success. Mr. Aldern's leadership is obviously a huge factor in this success.

Beattie Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2008
Mr. Aldern is the biggest asset this school has and that's saying alot. He knew the names of all the kindergarteners within the first week and amazingly, knew mine too! It's a great personalized school. They teach respect and family morals. Art and Music are wonderful - even at the kindergarten level! And parent involvement is amazing. We're moving and it will be hard to find a school this good somewhere else. Don't let the 7 rating fool you - this is a great school!

Beattie Elementary School
3000 Meadowlark, Fort Collins, CO  80526
Last modified Beattie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beattie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top