Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Beattie has amazing , supportive and kind teachers! We love them all from kindergarten to fifth grade!

Beattie is a top-notch school. The teachers are caring and, because it's a small school, they seem to know not only all the students in their grade but also in the school. My children learn through creative projects and use critical thinking skills daily. We are so glad we 'school of choice' at Beattie!

Beattie is a school which has wonderful Teacher's and a very caring staff. Our previous Principal Mr. Aldern built a very cohesive team of Teachers. This year we have a new Principal Mr. Patterson. Our first, concern this year with Beattie is with their new "Rocket Math". The Math includes basic operations such as multiplication tables as many as they can complete in a minute. Our children have lost their enthusiasm for this Math curriculum. One child told us "It's like eating the same cereal bowl everyday Mom, would you like that?" We find that their backpacks come home with worksheets and completed work, but we wonder why more creative projects aren't being produced in class. Artwork, hands on type of things coming home, more games in class to break up the worksheet routine. We would like to see more Math time in class spent on fun Math teaching. The Rocket Math feels like it's preparing them for standardized testing limitations but not much else. Homework also takes a long time to complete, not the 30 minutes it's meant too. Their P.E. teacher is really amazing. She does very fun things with the kids including snowshoeing, and frisbe golf.!

He has greatly improved since moving him to beattie. He went to beattie for preschool and i put him in his neighborhood school but He fell behind at this ib school and they didn't really care was very upset talked to the school they didn't seem to worry since it was kindergarten. But since we came back they remembered us and every since i get reports on how he's doing weekly love this school.

Beattie is a fabulous school. I am so glad my girls are getting a great education in a caring environment. Love the teachers!

Beattie is an amazing school with a wonderful staff. I was extremely worried about sending my son to kindergarten but he's done amazing at Beattie and has a wonderful support system. My son loves his school and is excited to go to school everyday. I would never change what school he goes to and my other 3 children will go to Beattie. The teachers, staff and Mr.A are extremely amazing at their jobs.

My son spent his Kinder and 1st grade at Beattie, we now live 1/2 way across the world and he still talks about his teachers as well as the fun stuff he did and learned. Beattie is a small school with a big heart, highly recommended especially as you can school of choice it in :o)

Beattie is a great school! They do a great job meeting the needs of each kid. They team teach and are able to meet in small groups. They have prioritized music, art and PE and that really helped our children.

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this school and the staff. My son is about to start 4th grade and my daughter will be starting next year. The open classroom format is very unique and lends itself to teamwork teaching in each grade. the kids thrive in this format. I also love that it's a Beacon school for the gifted and talented. We wouldn't think to go anywhere else!

Beattie is a solid, consistently excellent school. My daughter has attended 2nd-5th grade and has enjoyed it the entire time. The principal, Mr. Aldern, is a huge asset to the school. He leads the staff well and everyone implements a higher standard for the kids academically. The open classroom setting is well managed and the kids respect it. The art and PE teachers are phenomenal.

Last modified Beattie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.