Posted August 24, 2013
Both our girls have gone to Bennett IB World School since kindergarten and both of them love it! The teachers are great and promote a respectful behavior from the kids. They keep the kids challenged and make sure they learn up-to-date technology mediated information as well. There are several fun activities and fund raisers that give parents and kids to mingle after school. I think the best event is International Day where children learn about the cultures of other countries (some they have never even heard of so far!). The children going to Bennett are getting a holistic education to face life and its challenges.

Posted June 07, 2012
I love this school. Everything in this school is perfect. My tow sons love there school. I really have a good experience in this school. This school improve the kids' skill learning and encourage them to learn more. The teachers know how to treat kids very will. My youngest son was in Ms. Allen kindergarten class. In Ms. Allen's class my son had a huge improved in his learning skills and learn a lot. In addition, my oldest son was in 2nd grade with Ms. Meadows and Ms. Anderson's class. Also, my oldest son's learning skills has been improved. In short, I'm very grateful about Bennett School

Bennett Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2012
My child's class is studying the solar system, and my child asked the teacher if "how the planets got formed" could be the research question for the upcoming project. The teacher said this topic could not be researched because "God made the planets." The teacher is a nice person, and near retirement, so I hate to make waves. But this is not a good sign for this school. PSD needs to send a memo to the principal reminding him to remind the teachers that proselytizing should not be done at school. The teacher's religious beliefs should not dictate what science topic my child can research.

Posted April 01, 2011
I want to say that in the years I attended this school I was very happy, I always remembered Bennet School as a place where quality education was present. I attended kindergarden, first, second and a semester of third grade, through the years 1972 to 1975, my teachers and fellow students called me Jose ( hooosayyy) thats the way it was pronounced. I hope I can find the students that attended with me the same years. God bless Bennet School and Fort Collins

Posted March 23, 2011
I recently moved here from San Francisco and was initially worried if my "gifted" daughter would be challenged. Well I was promptly educated on the fact that every child in my daughters class was "gifted' and challenged and I got knocked off my high horse when I found out that she was actually BEHIND the other children. My daughter has now caught up and I am so glad that she entered this IB school sooner than later. If we had waited another year, it would have been much more difficult to grasp their learning concepts. The curriculum is amazing! The teachers and staff are top notch and every child is treated as an individual. I can also not say enough about how caring the teachers are. They hold the children to a high standard of accountability and social responsibility and are very "hands on" in the classroom. They are also outstanding in keeping parents informed. As a parent who normally enrolls her children in private schools I can honestly this is the best school my daughter has ever attended. There is no need to waste my money on a private education in Fort Collins. The public school system here is doing an AMAZING job and I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 01, 2010
I have two children that attended Bennett and we all loved it! The staff is caring and they know their students. They are fun and each teacher helps each other out so that all of the students can be successful. They also understand busy lifestyles and help parents out with frequent reminders!

Bennett Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2010
It is an IB school that encourages and expects creative thinking through IB projects and such things as teaching chess.

Bennett Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
Transferring from another school, my kids had their worries about fitting in, how the teachers would be and keeping up with a new IB program. I'm very happy to say that my kids and I have felt welcomed here at Bennett from the start! I'm completely impressed with their teachers, office staff and principal and I feel they truly enjoy my kids. That's so important :) My kids are in 5th and 3rd grade and I believe they are being challenged enough without being overwhelmed. It's a very positive environment :)

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted March 13, 2009
Fabulous school....we arrived here from Europe and my son went into 2nd grade. Nervous but after 2 days said he loved it. The staff are very helpfull, patient and kind. The school curriculum is wonderful learning about the whole world and have 3 languages....Spanish,French, Chinese. Would highly recomend this school to anyone.

Bennett Elementary School
1125 Bennett Rd, Fort Collins, CO  80521
Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bennett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top