Fort Collins, CO

Blevins Middle School 2

Posted July 13, 2013
Student:teacher ratio seems too high for the teachers to cope. Teachers lose track of homework once it's turned in, a problem many parents have noted. Can't say I blame the teachers too much as they're responsible for too many students. Still, it's tough trying to teach your kid to be organized when the teachers aren't providing a very good example.

Posted December 15, 2011
Blevins out beats all schools in the fort collins area. LOLZ LOVE TIS SCHOOL SO MUCCCH

Posted January 29, 2011
I have two kids attending Blevens. One is in Jr. High and the other in High School. Both kids complain about hair in their food because the cooks and servers do not wear hair nets. All I can say is "GROSS" How can they get buy with this dscusting practice?

Blevins Middle School 4

Posted November 02, 2010
I had 3 students at Blevins Middle School last year and one still attending this year. I was so pleased with the welcome we received when we registered. The office staff was fantastic and friendly, the counselors were involved and the school manages to challenge my talented and gifted student with pre- advanced placement classes as well as offering music classes and sports. It is a great neighborhood school and I see the principal and teachers really striving to make it a fantastic place to learn. Found some really great parents volunteering too!

Blevins Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2010
Blevins Middle School has been such a great experience for my son, being the first 6th grade class to enter Blevins. The staff was well prepared! He is a GT student, and I feel like the staff does everything to provide him opportunities to be challenged and stay engaged. We love it!

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted July 07, 2009
My child was a struggling student there that they let fail. As a parent we were not included in any attempts to help turn it around. The staff was not open to discussing any academic help for my kid with me as a parent. I feel that the staff was more afraid of the majority there. A lot of gang activity and no discipline.

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Blevins Middle School
2101 South Taft Hill Rd, Fort Collins, CO  80526
Last modified Blevins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blevins Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top