Bad
Good

I cannot understand how Great Schools gave Poudre High a score of 6 out of 10. With two boys, and a few transfers, we've come across several schools. This is one od the best. The Teachers, Faculty and Support Staff are absolutely top tier. I could not be more thankful for the education they gave my son.

My daughter attended Poudre High School as both an IB and later an AP (with one IB class) student. The school allowed her to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities. In her case, she concentrated mostly on theatre which she absolutely loved at PHS. The teachers she had were for the most part very dedicated to their students. She received a remarkably good education and is well prepared for the highly selective college she will be attending this fall.

As an IB school, it challenges kids every day, not just academically, but regarding social responsibility. They are not just turning out better students, but teaching students to be better people and stewards of the planet.

Education through the IB proygram is as good as any prep school I know, and the school is racially and ethnically diverse.

I transferred to Poudre my Junior year of High School and was really impressed with it. I'm an '06 graduate and am now attending Colorado State University full-time. I would greatly suggest this school for any student who wants a strong educational experience.

A superb International Baccalaureate Program

I've been at Poudre for less than a year, and I'm in the 9th grade IB program. Being a gifted student, I have received multiple offers to attend accelerated boarding schools. Most of the brochures sent seem to focus on one thing: 'It's cool to be smart here!' Well, I am proud to say that at PHS, it is VERY cool to be smart, and I wouldn't leave this high school for anything!

Fantastic school for whatever your interests are. Top music program, top science programs, excellent opportunities for college courses during HS. We have been extremely pleased w/PHS.

Last modified Poudre High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.