Fort Collins, CO
Students enrolled: 1,804

Posted March 24, 2014
I cannot understand how Great Schools gave Poudre High a score of 6 out of 10. With two boys, and a few transfers, we've come across several schools. This is one od the best. The Teachers, Faculty and Support Staff are absolutely top tier. I could not be more thankful for the education they gave my son.

Posted June 23, 2013
My daughter attended Poudre High School as both an IB and later an AP (with one IB class) student. The school allowed her to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities. In her case, she concentrated mostly on theatre which she absolutely loved at PHS. The teachers she had were for the most part very dedicated to their students. She received a remarkably good education and is well prepared for the highly selective college she will be attending this fall.

Poudre High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
As an IB school, it challenges kids every day, not just academically, but regarding social responsibility. They are not just turning out better students, but teaching students to be better people and stewards of the planet.

Poudre High School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
Education through the IB proygram is as good as any prep school I know, and the school is racially and ethnically diverse.

Posted July 04, 2008
I transferred to Poudre my Junior year of High School and was really impressed with it. I'm an '06 graduate and am now attending Colorado State University full-time. I would greatly suggest this school for any student who wants a strong educational experience.

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007
A superb International Baccalaureate Program

Posted December 14, 2007
I've been at Poudre for less than a year, and I'm in the 9th grade IB program. Being a gifted student, I have received multiple offers to attend accelerated boarding schools. Most of the brochures sent seem to focus on one thing: 'It's cool to be smart here!' Well, I am proud to say that at PHS, it is VERY cool to be smart, and I wouldn't leave this high school for anything!

Posted May 05, 2007
Fantastic school for whatever your interests are. Top music program, top science programs, excellent opportunities for college courses during HS. We have been extremely pleased w/PHS.

Posted September 13, 2006
This is a great school. Our 10th grade son started here in the 9th grade IB program. He likes the IB program and for the school overall enjoys the accepting and diverse social environment, the involved teachers, and the committed athletic coaches. We think the principal does a great job setting the tone here. We're very happy to have our son at Poudre.

Poudre High School
201 Impala Dr, Fort Collins, CO  80521
Last modified Poudre High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poudre High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top