Bad
Good

Posted August 07, 2015
We are a new family to Tavelli in 2015 and our experience from Day 1 has been excellent. The highlight for me, as a parent, is the access I feel like I have to the principal, staff and teachers. The communication has consistently been timely, open, and solutions oriented. I have found the social dynamics in the classrooms and on the playground to be very positive and inclusive, with few disruptive behaviors or issues with bullying - something we experienced too much of at our previous school. Both of my kids are thriving academically. Love the emphasis and integration of the Arts into everyday life at Tavelli. A great school! I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars, because we've only experienced one year so far!

Tavelli Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2014
The teachers and administration at this school are fantastic. Great positive energy. The community that supports this school is working class and the school has many behavioral issues and kids of families who are not involved. Tavelli is a huge school (almost 600 kids) and behavioral issues and family apathy make learning and education challenging. We have been here one year and I hate to say it but unfortunately, my kids have made limited academic progress.

Posted June 24, 2014
We moved here from Wyoming where we didn't think the school system could get any better and I couldn't have been more wrong! The staff of Tavelli is amazing. The education and dedication to the kids is outstanding! We are so proud to be a part of such an amazing school. My three girls have attended the past three years and I can hands down say, it's been a wonderful experience! Way to be Tavelli, thanks for all you do for the kids!!

Posted January 23, 2014
I as a student love this school. I have gone there for 5 years now and Im about to leave to middle school. It makes me sad just thinking about it. I think this school is amazing and I have loved everyone working there and how friendly they are to everyone. Also I have not had been bullied in my five years. Every student there is very friendly. In the end I think tavelli is awesome and a great learning environment.

Posted May 13, 2013
Both my daughters attended Tavelli. Both graduated from highschool in the top 10 (not 10%) of their class. Tavelli offers more than great teachers and a great education. Unlike many of the schools in Fort Collins with higher test scores, Tavelli offers a very diverse student body. Often times this diversity leads to less parent involvement and lower test scores. But the test scores don't reflect the ability and passion of the staff. A great education on many fronts can be had at Tavelli. My two daughters are proof enough.

Tavelli Elementary School

Posted October 09, 2010
Because the student body is very diverse. Also because the parents and teachers are very involved in supporting the children who go there.

Posted September 16, 2010
Staff cannot be beat. School facilities are a little aged, but very nice. The education circiulum is the same across PSD schools, which is lacking in math, but again uniform across PSD schools.

Posted March 10, 2010
Wonderful staff that work well together across grade levels to create a learning environment which utilizes the strength of each teacher and student.

Posted August 18, 2008
Our son has attended kindergarten and 1st grade at Tavelli and just starting 2nd grade. We have been very pleased with his education and the attention shown to every student.

Posted May 31, 2006
Three of my children have gone to Tavelli Elementary and we have been very impressed by this school's focus on the whole child. They emphasize a quality education, accent values and recently implemented a Healthy Child program - to make school lunches healthier and teach the children about the benefits of physical activity. We have been very pleased!

Tavelli Elementary School
1118 Miramont Drive, Fort Collins, CO  80524
Last modified Tavelli Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.