Fort Collins, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted February 28, 2014
First of all, The Teachers are amazing. They push the students academically while still having tons of fun. The school is VERY good at helping students deal with any problems they might be having or help with even the littlest things. The students at Lesher are Smart, Very kind and supportive, helpful, and always willing to give a helping hand. My son Absolutely LOVES this school, and I know that for a lot of you other parents out there, that finding a school that your son or daughter actually wants to go to is VERY hard to come across, well this is that school! Lesher had a real "Family like" feel to it, unlike most middle schools, bullying is vertically non-existent (a very rare find in a middle school) and even the newest students are accepted almost immediately and welcomed into the Lesher Family. Overall this is the best school I have ever been to or heard of and I hope that any parents reading this give Lesher some serious thought. :)

Posted October 21, 2013
My school is awesome! Our principal is amazing and our music program is fantastic. I'm proud to be a Viking.

Posted August 18, 2013
Lesher was a good school in 2007, but now it is an abomination to American education and PSD Schools. Do NOT attend this horrid school .

Posted August 13, 2013
i i i i i i i i i i i i i iiiii i ii iiii ii i ii i ii i think this is the best school ever

Posted January 14, 2013
Lesher is a really great school and the teachers are the best. I don't think there is a better school out there.

Lesher Middle School 3

Posted April 11, 2010
Overall, not my best experience. I'm now a junior in high school and lesher is not a school I cared for. Teachers were inconsistent; 8th grade math was horrible while 7th grade math was fantastic. Not a bad place to be, the principal is really cool.

Posted April 09, 2010
My son was bullied at Lesher. He ended up in the hospital and home schooled. When we reported bullying to the counselors, they assured us that there was no real bullying and it was mostly in my son's head. We moved away.

Posted August 18, 2009
I just started my second year at Lesher, and I love it so much :) The teachers are all soooo nice, and I've heard we're the only middle school in the district that does pep rallies which are a blast. We have the best dances! The IB program is AWESOME. I always had problems not being challenged enough at other schools, but here I'm definitely challenged enough. They have all levels of classes to suit your needs. I love it so much here, and am PROUD to be a Viking!

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted April 30, 2008

Lesher Middle School
1400 Stover, Fort Collins, CO  80524
Last modified Lesher Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lesher Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top