Fort Collins, CO

Posted February 07, 2014
So excited! My child will be going to Webber next year!!! Best middle school in Ft. Collins. Even if we have to drive him, it is worth it.

Posted February 07, 2014
I couldn't disagree with the February 5 statement more. Both of my children attended Webber and I found it to be the most inclusive and accepting school in the city. The teachers are of the highest caliber, and all staff are friendly, helpful and compassionate. It is unfortunate that someone had a negative experience with bullying and I sincerely hope that situation gets rectified soon. No school in American can guarantee a seemless childhood for students and I hope the parents are sharing the responsibility of teaching their child how to deal with this situation. Knowing Webber the way I do, I'm sure the administration will get to the bottom of the bullying and all parties involved will come to a compassionate and caring conclusion. Webber rocks in my opinion and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

Webber Middle School 2

Posted February 05, 2014
My son has bin going to Webber for almost two years and has bin bullied the hole time. We are taking our son out of this school because the staff won't do anything about it. We are very disappointed in the Weber and don't think you should enroll your kid their!

Webber Middle School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
My son has attended webber for almost 2 years. He is constantly bullied and the staff does nothing about it. I would absolutely never send my kid to this school. If your child is a bully they will fit in great! I'm pulling my son out of Webber and my other child will not attend there either. If I could give 0 stars on this school I would, its that terrible.

Posted June 21, 2010
My daughter LOVES this school. The teachers are wonderful and identify with the students :)

Webber Middle School 4

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted June 23, 2007
teachers know what they are doing. kids are learning and a very safe enviroment

Posted January 06, 2007
We have two kids who attend Webber and are extremely pleased with it. The teachers are superb, enthusiastic and dedicated to a high degree. The principal is wonderful, friendly to parents and students, involved, and accessible. Counselors are concerned, caring and attentive. My boys' teachers have interested them in every subject and both kids excel academically.

Posted July 18, 2006
- a former student
Webber is a great school for a junior high student to be at. It has many great teachers (especially the music department), and the administration is good at weeding out the bad teachers that occasionally get hired. However, be warned: as a junior high the teacher turnover rate is rather high, with many of the best teachers moving on to high school and higher education. Athletics here are superior to all the junior highs in the district. Music department can only be rivaled by Lesher. CSAP scores are consistently top ranked. The only big problem here that I can think of is the cliquishness: Due to many high income families attending, I have consistently heard Webber called

Webber Middle School
4201 Seneca St, Fort Collins, CO  80526
Last modified Webber Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webber Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top