Bad
Good

So excited! My child will be going to Webber next year!!! Best middle school in Ft. Collins. Even if we have to drive him, it is worth it.

I couldn't disagree with the February 5 statement more. Both of my children attended Webber and I found it to be the most inclusive and accepting school in the city. The teachers are of the highest caliber, and all staff are friendly, helpful and compassionate. It is unfortunate that someone had a negative experience with bullying and I sincerely hope that situation gets rectified soon. No school in American can guarantee a seemless childhood for students and I hope the parents are sharing the responsibility of teaching their child how to deal with this situation. Knowing Webber the way I do, I'm sure the administration will get to the bottom of the bullying and all parties involved will come to a compassionate and caring conclusion. Webber rocks in my opinion and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

This school is awesome and fun!!! I love it and i recommend to put ur kids at this school!!

My son has bin going to Webber for almost two years and has bin bullied the hole time. We are taking our son out of this school because the staff won't do anything about it. We are very disappointed in the Weber and don't think you should enroll your kid their!

My son has attended webber for almost 2 years. He is constantly bullied and the staff does nothing about it. I would absolutely never send my kid to this school. If your child is a bully they will fit in great! I'm pulling my son out of Webber and my other child will not attend there either. If I could give 0 stars on this school I would, its that terrible.

My daughter LOVES this school. The teachers are wonderful and identify with the students :)

teachers know what they are doing. kids are learning and a very safe enviroment

We have two kids who attend Webber and are extremely pleased with it. The teachers are superb, enthusiastic and dedicated to a high degree. The principal is wonderful, friendly to parents and students, involved, and accessible. Counselors are concerned, caring and attentive. My boys' teachers have interested them in every subject and both kids excel academically.

Last modified Webber Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.