Fountain, CO

Posted October 24, 2013
I have a son attending Janitell for two years now, he never had any problems and his great are excellent. we came from Maryland which I think is one of the best school system, I was scare he may drop his grade for the change in school but not he still doing great. I like the staff participation in all activities, you can easily interact with them, their sport program is excellent if your kids want to take advance of it. your can ck your kids advancement and grades online throughout their portal and I truly believed this is a great tools for parents to monitor their kids progress. Way to go Jaguars!!!!

Posted February 12, 2013
My daughter went to this school and I absolutely loved it. The principal there listens to every comment or complaint. I am so glad that my daughter attended to this school

Janitell Junior High School 2

Posted July 18, 2012
I feel like this school is a great learning environment! But the discipline system is not very well! My daughter attends this school. There has been several life threatening students that did not get a punishment what so ever! I feel this school is very wonderful. But often my daughter feels scared to go because of some boys who say very threatening things.
2 people found this helpful

Janitell Junior High School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
The school is some what fine, there is a teacher there that is getting away with calling kids names as well as assigning kids 5 hours or more of homework. There has been plenty of complaints about this teacher yet she is being allowed to be a tyrant.

Posted October 15, 2011
Janitell is an amazing school. The teachers have a very 1 on 1 approach with the students, and seem to care alot. The adminstration and counselors are very involved and are always helping out students. I love this school!

Janitell Junior High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Janitell is a wonderful school i love it there. It is the best school i ever went to!! the classes are awsome mr.pole is the bestest teacher ever!!!!!

Janitell Junior High School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
I have 2 sons with developmental disablities. One who is in Janitell Junior High now and one who was but is now at Wildfield High School. They have a wonderful program for their SPED kiddos. They take them into the community and help them learn real world experiences. Way to go school district 3!

Posted March 05, 2008

Janitell Junior High School 1

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted October 27, 2004
Sproul is a wonderful school. My son is in 8th grade at sproul and i am completely pleased with the staff and environment. It is very clear that their teachers love their jobs and go the extra mile with the students. Way to go sproul. Please keep up the good work, principal, counselors and staff.

Janitell Junior High School
7635 Fountain Mesa Rd, Fountain, CO  80817
Last modified Janitell Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Janitell Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top