Fountain Middle School 2

Posted October 10, 2014
The school overall is pretty good, the teachers are nice and willing to offer help. However the Dean Mr Walker needs to get off his high horse and realize he doesn't need to have a power trip with parents and especially the students. Treating children as if they are liers because they have attendance issues (that are medically documented) is absolutely not ok. My child doesn't even want to go back to school because he feels bullied by the dean and the teachers every time there's an absence. He can't help if he falls I'll I have explained this to the school and if they have an issue they need to contact me not harass the students. The Deans behavior is as if he is dealing with a thug/punk kid and he's not. My child has never misbehaved in a way for this man to need to be aggressive or angry with kids. Perhaps his tactics would be better in a high crime city like Chicago! I'm not very impressed nor does his power trip scare me in the least bit.

Fountain Middle School 4

Posted August 28, 2014
This is my daughter's 3rd year at Fountain Middle and I couldn't be happier. She enjoys going to school, and there are plenty of advanced classes to challenge her. She is involved in multiple sports which cost me little to nothing, and there is bus service for kids after practice and after school programs. There is tutoring offered after school every single day. For such a large school they have the kids organized in a way that it is not overwhelming for them and they work with the same group of kids and teachers for their 3 years at Fountain Middle. I do agree that communication with parents on school events is lacking. All in all, great school, we have had a great experience.

Fountain Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2012
I would have to give this a school good rating based on the fact that my son loves going to school everyday. As a parent I don't feel like the school keeps us well informed and at times the staff seems a little unorganized. However my son loves middle school. He takes advantage of the after school activities and seems to enjoy the majority of his teachers. A good school but still has room for improvement.

Fountain Middle School 1

Posted October 15, 2011
I recently switched out of Fountain Middle for 8th grade to go to Janitell. Fountain Middle doesnt allow the parents to be very involved, and the administration as well as counselors simply dont do their jobs. Some of the teachers are good but some are bad, the school lacks leadership and I do not reccomend going to this school.

Fountain Middle School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I just want the students there to have a better place to go and a better education system. Once I left it, everything seemed to have gone downhill. So, hopefully, this may help them more.

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted August 03, 2009

Fountain Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted September 08, 2008
FMS is a great school. The teachers truly care about the students and do anything they can to help the students with their academics. I have a very open communication with the teachers and I have 2 students there. Not once have I had trouble reaching a teacher with a quetsion or concern.

Posted August 18, 2008

Fountain Middle School
515 North Sante Fe, Fountain, CO  80817
Last modified Fountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fountain Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top