Fountain, CO

Posted August 26, 2013
Mesa has been a huge part of my kids'lives! The teachers truly care about them and they have helped my kids through the toughest times in their lives.....i love this school!

Posted August 24, 2013
Mesa is progressive and innovative with teaching methods but most of all, caring and personal with the students. Teachers and administrative staff are second to none.

Posted October 04, 2012
Both of my boys attended Mesa. My oldest attended preschool and kindergarten here and my youngest was in preschool before we had to move due to the military. The preschool teacher is amazing, she gave the boys an unbelievably good foundation to begin learning. She truly cared about each kid. Our all day kindergarten teacher was also outstanding. She is a great teacher and very energetic. She teaches kindergarten in a fun way and my son responded really well to her. These are two teachers who are doing this for the right reason. The principal and assistant principal are always in the hallways and are active in the education, we had great interactions from the office staff to the speech teacher. When I had concerns they were immediately addressed above and beyond what I expected. If you are military then Mesa is the right school for you, they work well with military kids.

Posted January 17, 2012
Both my children have attended Mesa and I can't say enough good things about this school. The principal, vice principal, and the rest of the school staff are absolutely amazing. They are very welcoming to new comers and they go above and beyond to cater to those with special needs. An amazing school!

Posted August 03, 2011
My children went to pre-k here and I cannot say enough good things about the teachers. We moved away and now they are in a different school district and we are so sad. We miss our old school. The pre-k staff was the best and our kids learned so much.

Posted December 13, 2009
My children use too go here it was the best school they ever went to

Posted July 09, 2009
Excellent staff!! Great sped team, teachers are data driven and ALWAYS keep the child first rather than politcs and tests- which in turn allows students to excel! Parent volunteers are dynamite!

Posted September 30, 2008
This is an excellent school that welcomes parent involvement. The teachers and office staff are wonderful and always so helpful. The principal and vice-principal are both very involved in the students. The kids are happy and the teachers care. Another plus for this school is that choir involvement starts at 3rd grade level and students can get involved with band at the 4th grade level. My oldest has attended 2nd, 3rd and we are unfortunately leaving during her 4th grade year. My middle daughter attended all-day kindergarten and leaving mid-1st grade. Your kids will love it here! Kristien, involved parent

Posted November 29, 2007

Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2007
The faculty are absolutely wonderful and they truly care about the child. Extracurricular activities are on the minimal side, but caring and academics are their #1 focus

Mesa Elementary School
400 Camino Del Rey, Fountain, CO  80817
Last modified Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top