Fountain, CO

Posted December 09, 2014
I have been a special education teacher for 8+ years. I have lived in the D-8 boundaries for 6 years now. My grandson attends the Aragon Pre-K program. I have seen steady growth with my grandson as he has unique needs that have been provided for his education. I cannot say enough good things about the support and the care that my daughter and I have witnessed since his enrollment. The school system is only one part of a child's education. The parent involvement in their child's education plays a MINIMUM of 40% to insure that their child follows through with the expectation of the school and classroom rules. I would highly recommend Aragon Elementary to any new and/or military family.

Aragon Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2013
I'm tired of this school and can't wait for the school year to be over to remove my kid from this school.... excuses... and blame Hey if your school scores are down then sit look at what needs to be fixed, Look at this they wonder why kids are stressed and emotional when a teacher can't pull a child to the side to question them about class work, they will do it in front of the whole school and now the child is embarrassed and crying this is harsh...

Posted November 28, 2011
This school work like a team and taking care a military kids when the parent's are out .

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted June 29, 2009
The teachers and staff care about the students and are able to meet the needs of all students.

Posted January 16, 2009
My children have been at Aragon since preschool and we have enjoyed every moment. I have a daughter with special needs and her teachers are wonderful. Her individual education plan is tailored to her needs and the staff truly gives her the assistance she needs. My second grader loves the school and as a military family we hate to move. Aragon also has wonderful parent volunteers and we are proud to be Aragon Alligators!

Posted July 13, 2008

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
Great school, special needs program a plus

Aragon Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2008

Aragon Elementary School
211 South Main St, Fountain, CO  80817
Last modified Aragon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aragon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top