Bad
Good

We switched schools in the middle of the year due to a military move. It was an easy and comforting transition. The principle and office staff take time to get to know your child by name, grade and class. Its like personal attention for each child. Her kindergarten teacher made my daughters transition very comforting. My daughter was able to make friends her first day! The teach help the students make her feel welcome! They have a military kids club too. Great program. I think very highly of the school. I feel safe bringing my daughter to this school and am confident in her education!

My daughter is in Kindergarten at Jordahl Elem and I am so happy we chose this school! My daughter just adores her teacher and loves her classmates. Im very pleased with all the staff I have met so far and the way they conduct business. The Principal is in the parking lot every morning and every afternoon helping direct kids safely, in any weather! I would never think of switching schools and I hope my youngest is able to attend when she is old enough as well! Thank you Jordahl Elem. Staff and Teachers for making this school so amazing! I hope we never have to leave!

I am so impressed by Jordahl Elementary as a whole. The staff is friendly and most importantly, child-friendly! Teachers are excellent-thoughtful, caring and really push your child to achieve. The general environment is wonderful. A blue slip system (positive paws) is used to promote positive behavior amongst the children and a colored card system- Green, Blue, Yellow, Red (for younger grades) to encourage the best behavior in the classroom. This was a new method of discipline to me, and I was unsure at first, but it only pushed my son to be/act his best at school, which really helped at home. The principal even receives your child at the drop-off point, and employs staff supervision until your child safely enters the school, which I found comforting. In addition, safety measures include automatic locks on doors, so your child is secure from outside harm/persons. As a military family, we have been at 4 schools in 3 years, and this is the best experience we have had. Hopefully, we can remain here until our son finishes grade school!

I had 4 children enrolled in Jordahl at one time. 2 in 5th grade, 1 in 4th, and one in Kindergarten. By then, we had been attending Jordahl for 3 years. Overall, I give Jordahl an Amazing 5 stars! We ran into a few issues with teachers, but it's to be expected anywhere you go. One of my kids is Special Needs and I can't say enough about the wonderfully caring team that helped him! Parent involvement and opinions are highly appreciated. Miss. Meyer and Mr. C. were exceptional. Kudos to the Front Office - Jo and Marge, you guys rock! You always know what's going on.

Great school! The entire staff cares greatly for each and every child. This is apparent the moment a child is dropped off in front of the school, and the principal herself meets the child at the car door ensuring the child is safely out of the vehicle and across the parking lot. From the crossing guards to the teachers, librarian and administrators, this school's staff shines!

This school have a family enviroment and work like a team. And always care about the military kid and support them

We moved from TN to Fountain, Co. My son is going to Jordahl and he loves it so much, the staff is sooooo friendly and helpful and his teacher Mrs. Andert is awsome!!! hope we never have to move again.... Thanks Jordahl!!!!

Two of my four children have been in this school for the past two years. I love this school and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The office staff are wonderful!!

I just moved to this area. I love living over here. I have to boys, one in first and the other in fifth. The staff is SO friendly and very helpful. The boys and I are enjoying Jordahl. It is a great Elementary. They are learning so much more and they want to come home and do homework! Even my fifth grader! Jordahl offers a lot for the students. They have more to give the students. They like to be a part of your family. We have only been here a month. I do wish, I would have been a part of this family six years earlier.

Last modified Jordahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.