Fruita, CO

Posted December 02, 2009
My boys have loved Rim Rock! The teachers, principal and staff are helpful, friendly and seem to really care about the students.

Posted March 10, 2009
The teachers and office staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Its obvious they love their job. All the of staff is committed to helping each individual child grow and learn. Its been a school my kids needed.

Rim Rock Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
Rim Rock Elementary is a wonderful place for kids. The teachers are kind, caring and concerned about providing a good learning environment. I am always greeted with a smile upon entering the building by the office staff. The principal, Tami Kramer is always out with the kids, talking with them about how their day is going. It is refreshing to see so many people commited to our children in one place.

Posted November 18, 2007

Posted October 24, 2007

Posted May 19, 2007
Rim Rock is a great school. I recommend it to anyone looking for perfect teachers, kind staff, parent involvement, or a good learning environment for there kids. The principals are really cool and Mr. Haffy is supper funny. All the staff is totally committed to there job and they make learning fun. Also R.O.A.R. is nice because it allows children to see what their doing good and they get rewarded from it. Again, I love this school, and I think it's the best school I've ever been to and I'm upset that I only get to go this year.

Rim Rock Elementary School
1810 J 6 Rd, Fruita, CO  81521
Last modified Rim Rock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rim Rock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top