Posted October 17, 2012
This school is rude and never listens to parents. They say it is a no bullying school but I've seen my three kids get bullied for years. They hang up on me all the time. They ignore my son's problems and have started to bully him as well. I would never ever recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 26, 2012
I could never recommend this school for anything, I have had two children in this school for 5 years and can see that they will stuggle when they get into Middle School to catch up with other students. Would add if your child has an IEP this school is next to worthless in helping them succeed!

Posted December 26, 2011
No homework, even though classes have been cut in order to focus on "passing the test" and not doing a good job at that. Run down. If your child is well behind, this "may" be the school for you. Otherwise, not recommended.

Posted February 03, 2010
This school has been absolutely wonderful for my son. He is excelling emotionally socially and academicly. Prior to attending PV he was struggling and hated school (at a highly rnaked school, I might add). Now he is happy, what more could a parent ask for. I highly recommend PV.

Posted September 18, 2009
Our new principal is already making great strides. Very accessible and open to suggestions. We have an amazing group of parent volunteers and an ever increasing amount of extra-curricular activities.

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008
My kids have been at PV for 3 and 4 years and we've always been pleased. Small classes are great for individualized education.

Pleasant View Elementary School 2

Posted March 01, 2005

Pleasant View Elementary School
15920 West 10th Ave, Golden, CO  80401
Last modified Pleasant View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant View Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top