PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great education and a wonderful school family. Bookcliff is a safe place where my kids are loved and encouraged. My oldest is starting middle school next year and we had him tested through District 51. Although he falls in the lower half of his class at Bookcliff (15 children), he scores far above the district average for 5th graders. We have no doubt in his ability to excel at any public school.

After looking at numerous preschools I decided on Bookcliff Christian and am so happy I did. Not only are they vigilant about who comes in to the school they also check people who they don't recognize which helps me feel more secure about my child being away from me at such a young age. The teachers and staff are wonderful, personable, friendly, and professional. My son has learned so much and absolutely adores his teachers. Very, very happy with the entire school!

Our boy has really done well there. I truly believe that the smaller class size really helps teachers reach each and every kid.

My daughter has attended their preschool for two years. I cannot say enough great things about this school and her experience. She absolutely loves going to school and it is very evident that the staff and teachers care so much about their students.

I would recommend this school only if you want minimum results. My children were not prepared for anything better than public school. If you are planning on public school after fifth grade than your child will be fine, but if you want better/more for your child, do not send your child to this school.

Bookcliff Christian school strives to keep their students in a Christ-centered environment and above the average standards. Their teachers love what they do and strive to give each child the absolute best learning experience they can! Its a great school!

We love Bookcliff Christian School. It's a very family, friendly, and loving environment where my child is thriving! They have strong academics, a safe environment and strong character building. They teach and love on the whole child, not just what the textbook says. Next school year I will have two kids at BCS and we couldn't be happier!

Bookcliff Christian school has been amazing for my family. My children have received an excellent education, utilizing a well thought out curriculum that incorporates God and carries through from kindergarten through 5th grade. I appreciate the personal connections we have found with teacher's and staff. My children are loved at school and are happy to be there.

I think they have lost their ministry mindset. We have had some very great moments at the school, but it became too often an occurrence that there was only the negative feedback vs positive loving reinforcement.

Staff have caring attitudes and truly want what is best for kids.

Last modified Bookcliff Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8