PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Bookcliff Christian School 1

Posted November 07, 2015
I would recommend this school only if you want minimum results. My children were not prepared for anything better than public school. If you are planning on public school after fifth grade than your child will be fine, but if you want better/more for your child, do not send your child to this school.

Bookcliff Christian School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Bookcliff Christian school strives to keep their students in a Christ-centered environment and above the average standards. Their teachers love what they do and strive to give each child the absolute best learning experience they can! Its a great school!

Posted April 02, 2014
We love Bookcliff Christian School. It's a very family, friendly, and loving environment where my child is thriving! They have strong academics, a safe environment and strong character building. They teach and love on the whole child, not just what the textbook says. Next school year I will have two kids at BCS and we couldn't be happier!

Posted April 02, 2014
Bookcliff Christian school has been amazing for my family. My children have received an excellent education, utilizing a well thought out curriculum that incorporates God and carries through from kindergarten through 5th grade. I appreciate the personal connections we have found with teacher's and staff. My children are loved at school and are happy to be there.

Bookcliff Christian School 3

Posted July 30, 2013
I think they have lost their ministry mindset. We have had some very great moments at the school, but it became too often an occurrence that there was only the negative feedback vs positive loving reinforcement.

Bookcliff Christian School

Posted October 15, 2010
Staff have caring attitudes and truly want what is best for kids.

Posted April 01, 2008
I am a former student that was very pleased with my experiences there. I LOVED the teachers. I got an advanced education while attending this school. I would reccomend anyone to this school.

Posted March 18, 2008
I love this school! My children have done so well and the staff are so nice and excellent teachers. The principal takes care of things right away and loves these children!

Posted September 03, 2007
This is the best school that my child has ever attended. The teachers are fantastic and the education is great. Bookcliff is very clean and very attentive to each child as an individual. This is the place to send your kids.

Bookcliff Christian School
2702 Patterson Road, Grand Junction, CO  81506
Last modified Bookcliff Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8