Grand Junction, CO

Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2014
My two children went to this school for a total of ten years I love it all teachers are good at seeing the child's needs and set goals that's reasonable for the individual child so I give it a 10 out of 10!

Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School 5

Posted April 16, 2008

Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2007
Just updating my last review .My GGD fnished the first grade and did very well we were very pleased with Mr. Morton .She did well with her adjustments .Very pleased with how well things went and how well she fit in. Looking forward to next year there for her. Jane

Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2005
My daughter attended all three years here. She received a quality education from all teachers, save one. The administration and teachers went out of their way to accommodate and educate her properly.

Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School
2888 B1/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO  81503
Last modified Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top