Bad
Good

Posted January 04, 2010
I graduated from R-5 in may of 2005. I attended a private christian school and the last yr of my high school my parents couldnt afford to send me back. All of the public schools in grand junction wouldn't take some of my credits from my christian school and said i wouldnt be able to graduate until may 2006. However R-5 said they would! I had a great expierance at R-5 with the teachers and the students. I was also able to work full time since I was let out by noon.

R-5 High School

Posted July 28, 2008
R5 is an amazing school for any student that wants to go to school and get out of school as quickly as possible. Your progress is all in your hands here. Since you have to work to attend R5 this actually makes the 'real world' a reality to students. The teachers form relationships with students and make them feel like friends, and give them the encouragement that is needed. I would surely recommend this school.

Posted November 21, 2007
R5 is the best school for my kid out of all the school she has been to in her life this one has helped her the most

Posted May 22, 2004
My son recently graduated from this school. I give them (the teachers) credit for this. They make every child realize their potential, and the positive encouragement they give each and everyone of the children that go there is evident by the success storied you hear from prior students or parents. My daughter is now attending and I hope she finishes her high school years there. I can not say enough about the caring staff, each teacher and office personel is tops in my book.

R-5 High School