Bad
Good

We had to move out of state for work and our kids really miss Scenic. Supposedly our new school at our new home is one of the top academic institutions in the US. Still, as far as we are concerned it lacks the attention and passion for students that we experienced at Scenic. The passion at Scenic is what drove our children to academic success.

I have three children that have either already been through Scenic or are currently attending. I choose to have my kids attend this school as I am out of the designated area. There are many reasons why I do this. The principal shows an amount of compassion and understanding with the students that I have never seen before. This man knows the name of each child, who their teacher is, and if they arent where they are supposed to be he wants to know why. This level of compassion is also seen amongst the staff, from the janitors and administrative staff to the teachers. And as a result, the parents are highly involved with this school because they see that the school truly cares about their childs education. When this school faced closure last year, the parents, students, staff, and even former students all rallied together and as a result the school will remain open. I drive over 200 miles a week to make sure that my children get the best education available and the only elementary school I found this in is Scenic Elementary.

My grandchildren have attended other schools in district 51. We finally found the greatest.with a devoted, caring principal and superior teachers and volunteers. my precious grand daughter is in the fifth grade this year. I wish it went to the 8th grade. god bless.

i miss this school so much i wish it went on through all grades hope i can see it again

I visited yesterday for my grandchildren. I was so impressed by the general atmosphere, the teachers, and the staff. I am a former educator, and I felt totally positive about my grand daughter's school.

Wonderfull school that is always willing to work with you in whatever ways they need to, to help your child do their best.

The staff is very helpful and my child has received an excellent set of values by attending Scenic since Kindergarten.

Last modified Scenic Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.