Grand Junction, CO

Posted February 09, 2010

Tope Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
I have two kids at Tope and have been very involved in the years I have been there in regardes to the classroom. I have yet to find a teacher I couldn't talk to very openly . I have recently become more involved in the PTA, what a wonderful group of parents and staff. This community is so beautifully diverse & the staff and volunteers of Tope are such a perfect reflection of that diversity .

Posted August 11, 2008
This school is amazing, i loved all the teachers and the staff is personal...

Posted July 31, 2008
all 3 of my kids are or was going my oldest 8th grade now is verry smart and have good learnin and growin skills my other 2 now attend for 5 yrs and middle son for 2 yr and i love tope wouldnt change that a growin school from my sibblings to my kids great teachers and parents.....

Tope Elementary School 2

Posted September 13, 2007

Posted July 13, 2006
Tope's biggest strength is the way people feel when they walk through the door. All parents and children are made to feel welcome and important, and although there are children who misbehave, I have never heard a harsh word spoken. My kids look forward to going to school, and they both have wonderful teachers who offer an excellent curriculum. PE and music are offered on alternating days, but art is offered only one day per week. The PTA pays for the art teacher as well as the much-needed school crossing guards. Many parents volunteer in the classrooms, but more involvement is needed in the PTA. Tope offers an excellent before and after school enrichment program called Eales CARE.

Tope Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
Music Program and enrichment learning are tops at this school

Tope Elementary School
2220 North 7th St, Grand Junction, CO  81501
Last modified Tope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top