Bad
Good

My son truly loves it there. I feel that his teachers there have really cared about the students. The school is very good at keeping in contact with the parents. I love how the school is hands on with the children. I recommend this school to every one.

Mesa View is a quality school! The principal and staff are warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. They put kids first! I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the area.

my son just started kindergarten and he is so excited to go to school everyday. I think that the staff is one of the best in the grand junction area, I would recommend this school to anyone..

My daughter just started kindergarten there this year. I was a little apprehensive at first as my older daughter went there for 4th and 5th grades and I didnt care for the teachers or the principal- they didnt care about what was going on in their school- the bullying etc. I have to say that there has been a principal change and it has made a big difference- the teachers are great- the extended hours and kindergarten enrichment program is wonderful. I am very impressed with the changes and the overall atmosphere of the school!

I think this school is great--we moved here from Texas. The teachers seem to enjoy their jobs and the kids. They do not seem stressed over 'state testing' and there is so much emphasis on rounding out the education with art, music, physical fitness, science, community--it has been great for my kids in 2nd and 3rd grades-

Last modified Mesa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.