Posted January 25, 2014
This school gives it's students the opportunity to develop great learning habits. They go beyond teaching them the current curriculum, they instill the skills the children will need for their entire academic lives.

Posted September 09, 2013
My son's school is great!!! It is a small school 1 class of each grade K-5. It is able to personalize the teaching and it does a great job on knowing what my son's abilities are. It wasn't are only choice, but it was the best one for my son. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting a smaller school setting.

Posted July 01, 2010
My child just finished Kindergarten here (full-day program). It was an excellent year! The teachers were caring and supportive and took a genuine interest in my child's education. I highly recommend this school!

Posted April 14, 2010
Supportive,well educated staff. Community engagement and strongly supported family environment. A place where kids can truly enjoy learning

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted February 03, 2006
We as parents have been very pleased with New Emerson and believe there's no other place in Mesa County to get a more well-rounded education. Our child is learning and growing by leaps and bounds under the guidance of nurturing, caring teachers who really work hard to bring out the best in every child at the school. We are very excited and feel lucky that our younger children will have the opportunity to attend New Emerson as well, and would highly recommend that interested parents check out the school.

Posted October 30, 2004
New Emerson presents an overall environment that promotes the life long learning journey of young children. My daughter was reading chapter books in Kindergarten and is above grade level in 3 rd grade. Her teachers have given her incentive to learn and made her learning enjoyable. I feel she will come out of this experience as an independent learner and ready to face the next steps in the education process. We have to go out of our way to get our daughter to school, but have been very pleased with the outcome so far. Not all schools can be everything to everyone, but we have found that the early emphasis on reading and writing has been instrumental in ensuring the success of our daughter. We are very pleased.

New Emerson School At Columbus
2660 Unaweep Ave, Grand Junction, CO  81503
Last modified New Emerson School At Columbus is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Emerson School At Columbus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top